Samson0692
What's New?

Body Composition Challenge

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Week 7 Check in

Down 2 more lbs this week down to 267lbs. Seems like I’m on the 2lbs a week schedule. I’m happy with that... I wanted to be 260 by the end of the 8 week challenge, I might not make that. But honestly Ill be happy with anything under 266, That will be 30llbs in 8 weeks.

This is the last week of the Challenge so It’s time to take out all the stops.. and work my ass off...
So this week Ill keep the same diet 1500 calories a day all protein. Monday Wednesday friday will be fasting, Keep my same work out and cardio...

I have also decided since I’m making pretty good progress, I’m going to keep going 4 more weeks and make this a 12 week challenge and see how much fat I can loose.

Next Sunday Ill post up my 8 week progress pictures.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Week 8 final check in and end of the contest.
This weeks weight 263 lbs down from 267 last Sunday. So in total I’m down 33lbs in 8 weeks. thank you guys for all your diet help and supplements advice. I have a good 20 more lbs to go, I ve decided to keep going till I hit 240lbs. I have not been that light since 3 years ago and it took me 8 months to get there. I would say I’m a fan of the DNP, and think it helped a lot so Ill keep using it 5 days a week. I’m going to keep my calories between 1500 and 2000 a day. I noticed the weeks were my daily calories were not consistent, higher or lower each day, and fasting a day in between my weight dropped the most. Kind of like keep changing training so you dont get stale, keep your diet changing so. Your body’s doesn’t get use to it...

Attachments

• DF2A66AE-534B-4CBF-A72A-B3C07A44DEC6.jpeg
    DF2A66AE-534B-4CBF-A72A-B3C07A44DEC6.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 212
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
This weeks weight 263 lbs down from 267 last Sunday. So in total I’m down 33lbs in 8 weeks. thank you guys for all your diet help and supplements advice. I have a good 20 more lbs to go, I ve decided to keep going till I hit 240lbs. I have not been that light since 3 years ago and it took me 8 months to get there. I would say I’m a fan of the DNP, and think it helped a lot so Ill keep using it 5 days a week. I’m going to keep my calories between 1500 and 2000 a day. I noticed the weeks were my daily calories were not consistent, higher or lower each day, and fasting a day in between my weight dropped the most. Kind of like keep changing training so you dont get stale, keep your diet changing so. Your body’s doesn’t get use to it...

Nice work brother

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013

Awesome! It was great to journey with you....thanks for logging and good luck!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016

Keep up the good work. Make your mind up now that you're never going back. The real story will be told after you discontinue the DNP and see how you can maintain the lifestyle. People through numbers around all the time but 1,500 cals for a big man like yourself is no easy task. I have to give credit where credit's due, that takes drive and perseverance.

In time, once you settle into your final bodyweight, you're going to feel so good and your body will thank you. Would love to see the improvement in the blood work and vitals when that happens.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Body comp wise it looks like you lost more since the fat over the muscles decreased. When do you know who wins?

Great job all around.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Body comp wise it looks like you lost more since the fat over the muscles decreased. When do you know who wins?

Great job all around.
They will let us know in the next week or so.. I’m hoping I did enough to win, if not at least I’m on track to hit 250 lbs by my birthday May 14th. Then I’d like to stay there, there is no reason for me to be 290lbs again.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Did you get to see who else entered and their results so you can gauge your chances?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Right now there is no way of knowing who entered and how the did. It’s kind of blind entries, and we dont get to see the other entries. I’m sure the winners will have pictures posted on their web site. For now its wait and see what happens. I bet I am in the top 10% of people who entered. That just my guess based on how hard it was to change my look..

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Sunday weigh in, 261 lbs. dropped 2 more lbs this week, this was with out the dnp, so we are going to keep going with out dnp. This week I’m keeping my diet the same about 1500 calories a day except I’m going to add 1/2 MRE shake they are 530 calories, 75 g carbs, 47g protein per serving, I’ll use 1/2 serving before my work outs for a bit of a boost in energy. We will see what the scales’ Verdict is next Sunday. Trying to find that spot where I stop loosing or gaining weight to find my maintenance calorie demand. So every week from here on out I’ll keep adding calories in the for of carbs till I stop dropping weight. Why carbs cause currently eating 225g protein a day, so adding carbs will be easy,

Monday back and biceps
Tuesday chest and tricepts
Wednesday quads and hams
Thursday abductors, shoulders,

250 mg Cyp a week
300 mg Ethan a week
400 mg masteron a week
100 mg Tren A EOD

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,