Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Body Composition Challenge

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Skimming through, water retention is a muthafucka. Try a bit of time off the DNP. I'd increase the calories and clean foods. That water will fall off and you'll be dancing around wondering what happened.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You added Tren and Mast, probably holding water if you are seeing a change in the mirror but not the scale.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Week 5 check ins

Last week I was 275lbs, this week I’m 271lbs

Weights is dropping, This week was really rough, the others were still ok, but I’m tired and cranky this week. That’s to be expected when your hungry all the time.

I’m going to stick with the plan, I’m doing, Last week I bumped my calories about 4oo calories. Ill keep my total for the day between 1200 and 1500 a day. Last week I hardly did any cardio, and only did 3 days or work outs, because of schedule conflicts. This week will be better, get all may work outs in and back to my cardio.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Week 6 check in ...

Well I think Ive figured this out a little bit... With the increased calories this week, and no cardio , Ive lost another 2lbs. Now 269lbs.
I know it doesn’t sound amazing but Ill take it..

I’m going to keep the work outs the same diet that same, except I’m going to try morning cardio every day, and then 25 min after work outs. Just to see if cardio really makes a difference or not. I was thinking about adding another 100 DNP a night for 400 a night... If this is a bad I dea let me know..

All this time the plan was to get loose weight and right after put on a shit ton of size... but the more I think about it, I’m not sure that’s the best thing for me to do. I’m kind of leaning toward getting lean then staying there, and try to get more healthy, and just be on HTR. I’m not young anymore, I’m not competitive or doing shows. I’m thinking I may keep the gym 3 days a week, and then I have always wanted to do Jujistu... thinking that will help keep me in better shape...

goal for this week, I want to be around 265lbs by next Sunday.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
2 pounds in one week is really good, I'd be proud of that

Martial arts is great exercise. I was a TKD guy and did a little Judo but not Jujistu, but all that ground fighting will get you in amazing shape. Just imagine wrestling with someone you basically are using every muscle to an extreme and it makes 30 seconds feel like a really long time.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
2 pounds in one week is really good, I'd be proud of that

Martial arts is great exercise. I was a TKD guy and did a little Judo but not Jujistu, but all that ground fighting will get you in amazing shape. Just imagine wrestling with someone you basically are using every muscle to an extreme and it makes 30 seconds feel like a really long time.
3 years Tkd for me too as teen... I did Juju 4 years ago before my right shoulder surgery, and just never got back to it. Use to sweat my ass off rolling on the mats. They would always pair me up with the heaviest guys too, hard work...

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
How are you doing compared to others in the challenge @OldManStrength
I think I’m a little a head, just because not only am I loosing fat, but my shape is coming back, and muscle memory is kicking in. So its a composition challenge, so I’m trying to change the whole look, not just loose weight.

The other people on the FB page,, are regular folks, not all of them have the help as far as gear goes, and DNP, and I really dont know if anyone out there can diet as hard, but I’m sure they are out there.
It’s really hard to judge how I’m doing compared to the others, and its all subjective, and in the eye of the judge and the photos... I already dont look anything like my first photos I took...

Cross my fingers and hope for the best.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ill post up my first check in photo and Week 4 photo tomorrow for you guys all to make fun of...Then Ill do the the last week 8 photo in a few weeks.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ill post up my first check in photo and Week 4 photo tomorrow for you guys all to make fun of...Then Ill do the the last week 8 photo in a few weeks.
FD will photoshop a giant schlong on your face, don't worry.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok well here are my first pictures (grey shorts) at 296lbs and week 4 pictures in (blue shorts) 274 lbs. The underwater are a requirement from the contest, they want to be able to see all the parts. LOL why I dont know but it is what it is...

So the grey shorts pictures are after two shoulder surgeries Covid and not training or dieting for 15 months. That’s what happens kidds when you dont give a fuck, and get your self so deep in a hole, you cant even find the way out anymore. I have depression issues and a host of other issued, like we all seem to have.

Week 8 photos are two weeks away, I’m hoping the difference will be very noticeable and goal weight is around 260lbs for the 8 weeks .

Attachments

• CC0F0DD1-FC17-4577-AE36-D9894BA3C4C5.jpeg
    CC0F0DD1-FC17-4577-AE36-D9894BA3C4C5.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 183
  • F192CC54-4C1E-46E7-A002-BCDEB4202184.jpeg
    F192CC54-4C1E-46E7-A002-BCDEB4202184.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 187
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Making awesome progress man