Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Board Rules

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
How about asking about various UG labs? Example: any one tried "abc" labs? If so what's your opinion...

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
This bears repeating "This is to protect both board members. Openly asking for a source put our members at risk for scammers who frequent message boards to email you." If someone PMs you saying they can hook you up, it is 99.999% a scam.

If you send them money, kiss it goodby.

Also, in regards to rule "3. Giving Out Irresponsible, Dangerous, and/or Ignorant Information or Advice

Moderators will use their discretion to decide what advice qualifies as advice that fall into this category. Bans can be issued depending on how severe the violation is".

This rule is a bit tricky. Working w/ many amateurs and pros, the drug use is borderline insanity. Some pros (especially Northern Europeans) take insane amounts of gear (10 grams of just steroids alone, weekly, not counting slin/T3/GH....Andreas Munzer supposedly did nearly 20 grams weekly). I had an IFBB pro tell me some of these stories, Dorian does 5 grams of sustenon, and a whole bottle of anavar a day, along w/ 8-9 other PEDs.' On the post Olympia tour, Sonny Schmidt would just scoop a big chunk of clen out and throw it in his morning cereal. Schmidt and Munzer are dead.

My friend is going for his Masters pro card. He has been on 2k mgs a week for 5 years straight, and now is near 4 grams a week. So, please remember that competitive bbing is not about health. It is about genetics, drug use and training/diet.

Last edited:
Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
1. Source Posting is Not Allowed

Referring users to a steroid source or supplier is not allowed. This rule is to protect member from breaking the law by openly discussing how to purchase steroids. This rule applies to UGLs (underground labs) as well. Any violation of this rules will not be tolerated and will result in an instant ban.

2. Do Not Post, PM, or Email Asking for Sources

This is to protect both board members. Openly asking for a source put our members at risk for scammers who frequent message boards to email you. You also risk legal issues with law enforcement. Posts will be deleted and your account will be banned. No warnings given.

3. Giving Out Irresponsible, Dangerous, and/or Ignorant Information or Advice

Moderators will use their discretion to decide what advice qualifies as advice that fall into this category. Bans can be issued depending on how severe the violation is.

So let me make sure I got this: I cannot name a UGL by name/products, even though I don't name the source?!... Plenty of ugl's hard to get reliable sources. Let's not forget counterfeits!... Please lemme know UGL talk- yea/no??
Thanks Ronin

M

Mrdarkside

Jan 8, 2018

Referring users to a steroid source or supplier is not allowed. This rule is to protect member from breaking the law by openly discussing how to purchase steroids. This rule applies to UGLs (underground labs) as well. Any violation of this rules will not be tolerated and will result in an instant ban.

This is to protect both board members. Openly asking for a source put our members at risk for scammers who frequent message boards to email you. You also risk legal issues with law enforcement. Posts will be deleted and your account will be banned. No warnings given.

Moderators will use their discretion to decide what advice qualifies as advice that fall into this category. Bans can be issued depending on how severe the violation is.
No worries..definitely agree

J

jimijimi

Dec 15, 2010
This bears repeating "This is to protect both board members. Openly asking for a source put our members at risk for scammers who frequent message boards to email you." If someone PMs you saying they can hook you up, it is 99.999% a scam.

If you send them money, kiss it goodby.

Also, in regards to rule "3. Giving Out Irresponsible, Dangerous, and/or Ignorant Information or Advice

Moderators will use their discretion to decide what advice qualifies as advice that fall into this category. Bans can be issued depending on how severe the violation is".

This rule is a bit tricky. Working w/ many amateurs and pros, the drug use is borderline insanity. Some pros (especially Northern Europeans) take insane amounts of gear (10 grams of just steroids alone, weekly, not counting slin/T3/GH....Andreas Munzer supposedly did nearly 20 grams weekly). I had an IFBB pro tell me some of these stories, Dorian does 5 grams of sustenon, and a whole bottle of anavar a day, along w/ 8-9 other PEDs.' On the post Olympia tour, Sonny Schmidt would just scoop a big chunk of clen out and throw it in his morning cereal. Schmidt and Munzer are dead.

My friend is going for his Masters pro card. He has been on 2k mgs a week for 5 years straight, and now is near 4 grams a week. So, please remember that competitive bbing is not about health. It is about genetics, drug use and training/diet.

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys I’m new here well I mean I’m new to this board but I am on other forums and have been a round for a while. I understand the rules and help to make good friends here with good advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020

This isn’t followed too well or checked on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic