Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Board Rules

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
This isn’t followed too well or checked on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 that is. One post and I get the ignorant young ones

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
#3 that is. One post and I get the ignorant young ones

KB, they know u know they are joking...Those bro's wouldn't do that to someone that they knew would take it literally...

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
KB, they know u know they are joking...Those bro's wouldn't do that to someone that they knew would take it literally...

I know. But it was so many and all bullshit. Then I didnt get much help on the topic which is fine. Just might not know.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I know. But it was so many and all bullshit. Then I didnt get much help on the topic which is fine. Just might not know.

I'm not sure how an methylated compound would react even if u prepped it for an inject...I guess it would work, just don't know how well...Unless it's not methylated/alkylated?...But then it would need to be esterified to slow the release down...Did u read LK's response?..

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
Without asking for sources and or going on the darknet how does one obtain such info and how do you know if someone is trustworthy? If this is breaking rules plese take down or I will immediately.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
1. Source Posting is Not Allowed

Referring users to a steroid source or supplier is not allowed. This rule is to protect member from breaking the law by openly discussing how to purchase steroids. This rule applies to UGLs (underground labs) as well. Any violation of this rules will not be tolerated and will result in an instant ban.

2. Do Not Post, PM, or Email Asking for Sources

This is to protect both board members. Openly asking for a source put our members at risk for scammers who frequent message boards to email you. You also risk legal issues with law enforcement. Posts will be deleted and your account will be banned. No warnings given.

3. Giving Out Irresponsible, Dangerous, and/or Ignorant Information or Advice

Moderators will use their discretion to decide what advice qualifies as advice that fall into this category. Bans can be issued depending on how severe the violation is.
Understood and agreed

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic