Board Rules

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids' started by guss, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Ironmike72

Ironmike72 VIP Member

Aug 13, 2012
    How about asking about various UG labs? Example: any one tried "abc" labs? If so what's your opinion...

2. Stumpy

Stumpy Olé, Olé, Olé VIP

Sep 29, 2010
    ^^ How about reading the rules? Example: Rule Nº7? READ ME

3. HDH

HDH TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    LMAO!!!

I've seen it all now. Breaking the rules in a rules thread =))

HDH

4. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Senior Member

Apr 21, 2013
    This bears repeating "This is to protect both board members. Openly asking for a source put our members at risk for scammers who frequent message boards to email you." If someone PMs you saying they can hook you up, it is 99.999% a scam.

If you send them money, kiss it goodby.

Also, in regards to rule "3. Giving Out Irresponsible, Dangerous, and/or Ignorant Information or Advice

Moderators will use their discretion to decide what advice qualifies as advice that fall into this category. Bans can be issued depending on how severe the violation is".

This rule is a bit tricky. Working w/ many amateurs and pros, the drug use is borderline insanity. Some pros (especially Northern Europeans) take insane amounts of gear (10 grams of just steroids alone, weekly, not counting slin/T3/GH....Andreas Munzer supposedly did nearly 20 grams weekly). I had an IFBB pro tell me some of these stories, Dorian does 5 grams of sustenon, and a whole bottle of anavar a day, along w/ 8-9 other PEDs.' On the post Olympia tour, Sonny Schmidt would just scoop a big chunk of clen out and throw it in his morning cereal. Schmidt and Munzer are dead.

My friend is going for his Masters pro card. He has been on 2k mgs a week for 5 years straight, and now is near 4 grams a week. So, please remember that competitive bbing is not about health. It is about genetics, drug use and training/diet.

Last edited: May 17, 2013
    sctxms likes this.
  5. chiefbigroid

chiefbigroid New Member

Aug 23, 2013
    sounds clear enough

6. Ironmike72

Ironmike72 VIP Member

Aug 13, 2012
    So let me make sure I got this: I cannot name a UGL by name/products, even though I don't name the source?!... Plenty of ugl's hard to get reliable sources. Let's not forget counterfeits!... Please lemme know UGL talk- yea/no??
    Thanks Ronin

Tags: