Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Bloodwork results are in - thoughts?

T

The Raging Bull

May 14, 2012
Hi everyone,

A few weeks back I posted about my first cycle (10 weeks, test only) and all the issues I had with gyno both on and post cycle. Everyone was really helpful and it was recommended to me that I get bloodwork done which I have done and was hoping to please get some more feedback on these results if possible. I'm 36 years old, 6ft and 105kg/230lbs.

FSH - 4 IU/L
LH - 8 IU/L
Oestradiol 45 pmol/L
Testosterone 47 nmol/L

At the time of bloodwork being done I'd been off the letro for 5 days and was starting to have minor gyno symptoms (sensitivity in my nipple) however the doc says that the Oestradiol of 45 is quite low (normal range 55-165 apparently) and that my testosterone of 47 was high (normal range 11-40) even though the blood tests were done 8 weeks after my last injection.

I started liquid clomid 50mg/day, tamoxifen 40mg/day for two weeks and then liquid clomid 25mg/day, tamoxifen 20mg/day for the following two weeks for a total of 4 weeks.

I also read through Godsmacks post of 2013 about analysing bloodwork and also found that my Bilirubin and Creatinine levels are high but I'm not anaemic or dehydrated so is there anything anyone would recommend to give the kidneys and liver a boost?

Thanks to everyone that replies.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I have heard of a product called Kidney Stuff for kidney health recommended, and also astragalus seems to help a lot of bodybuilders. As for the liver, TUDCA and NAC have always worked very well for me.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
check prolactin. Also, you were 5 days out of Letro so not sure if that Estradial results are gonna be a baseline. But 45 is low. My last results were like 130 and I sometimes I get some flare up. But I think 30 to 40 are good numbers so 45 isn't bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic