Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Bloodwork Manipulation for Doc

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Ok so we have all read or heard about different methods to ensure your bloodwork comes back showing low test. Well it seems always mentioned vaigly in other threads and never really elaborated on. I have absolutly no intentions on heading down this road anytime soon but the subject matter is interesting as hell to me so im asking.

What symptoms did you take to your doc to lead to the blood work?

What did you do to prepare( orals/oils, short/long esters etc..) for the test?

How did you time everything so it didnt look too low or not low enough?

Feel free to add in any other details or lessons learned you feel pertainent to the process.

Once your on HRT/TRT, do you stick with the docs protocol when your not blasting or just stock up with what your prescribed then use it in standard cycling use?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Great questions Im interested to see what comes of this!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I have my doc monitor me but I'm not on HRT.

It depends on what your running so for me I never come off test and find it best to take the test while on curies of 300 to 500mg week.

What I do it not pin for 8 to 14 days then go in take test and then come home and pin.

All you have to do is learn the active life of the compound.

I asked this over at TSC and got the stupidest answers especially from a so called guru everyone on back, they claim 30 days and that is bullshit that will have you way too low.

I did it 14 days off and 8 days off and the results where close 659/ 609 Total Test.

I do this so that I don't test too high and then have her give me the spill of taking Test by doing this it keeps her mouth shut.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
take about a gram of test this will deff shut u down... for 10wks... run a basic cycle.. at the end run NO PCT..... go get ur blood work in 3-4wks with no pct u will be shut down.. u can google signs and symptoms of low test.... sluggish... tired.... lack of sex drive.... feel very weak.... emotional.. bla bla bla... wear some nice baggy clothing..... so it looks like u have a decrease in muscle size

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
keep in mind often times your hemoglobin/ Hematocrit will be elevated after hormone use so if your levels come back through the floor and your hemoglobin is elevated it can be an indicator someone crashed themselves. If you want to be sure go donate a pint of blood first. This will usually drop you 1.5 to 2 points insuring your levels will be in normal range. If Docs know hormones there are alot of ways for them to catch you doing it. There are also alot of ways to beat it just like anything else. Your best bet is something fast acting for a short period. That way you will not see the long term sides like estrogen, cholesterol, hemoglobin, hematocrit, etc. Prop or suspension for a few wks even at a low dose is enough to do the trick. Orals work but can mess with ALT AST levels which can be another indicator.

Reactions: SAD
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I assume this is to get a diagnosis of hypogonadal. I'm not saying to do this but 2-3 weeks of 10 mg/d anavar cut my T to less than 1/2 while my LH was still normal. I took 4 days off the Anavar before the test increase the drug cross reacts with the test.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Im in the same boat as SF- Im monitored but not prescribed-yet... My plan is to switch to short ester test to about a week or 2 out from blood draw- and get right back on! Low dose test alone doesnt affect my other panels much so I dont think Ill be caught crashing it...

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Ive talked with a few guys that have gone to these anti aging clinics to get checked for LowT and they went in without even trying to sway the results. Both had results in the doctors "normal low" range but the doc still offered them the script because "if its already almost low at your age (late 20s) your going to need this soon anyways, might as well start feeling better now". That kinda surprised me but i cant believe what they paid at this clinic. with the 2 visits, blood work. and whatever other administrative fees they paid almost $700 a piece to be diagnosed with Low T, and that didnt cover any meds.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Here is my experience. Long before I took gear I ran those wonderful prohormones that were supposed to be just fine. After all my superdrol and pheraplex encounters I went to my MD because I wanted to try and get on the good stuff because I didn't have access to thing. I came back in the 350's, not low enough for him. Went on gear ran it for a few years, took 2 off. Went to my first HRT clinic, guy did all my labs, came back at 291 and he said if I was older he would script me. Off to next clinic, showed her my paperwork and got compounding creme. Fuck that, went on the needle for a while. Went off for 3 months after running test at 900mg a week. Went in, told my doctor I have poor sex life, depression, tiredness. He ran a panel, came back at 56 and he sent me to a urologist. He asked what happened, I said in the past I took all sorts of things, not naming anything, he basically knew. Said you burned your boys out, here is a script. He requires visits every 6 months, but only does blood if I complain. Last time I went I had been on for 4 months, after that I dropped to every other week which is what I was scripted, when it came to appointment time, i skipped my last injection and came back at 391 which he was happy with. Knowing know he wont check me all the time, I'm going to start running some good cycles!

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Wonder if dbol over the course of few days would be enough to shut down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic