lk has no balls
What's New?

Blood Work

• Thread starter MountaineerMuscle84
  • Start Date
MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
I need to get some blood work done to see where everything is. Someone suggested privatemdlabs but there is so many freaking options to choose from as far as which panel to run. Can someone please point me in the right direction on which option to choose to check for just overall Health.

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Or if anyone can suggest a different site a little more easier to navigate that would be great

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So do you not see an MD regularly or did you just want some additional side testing for certain levels?

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
I do see an MD but the last blood work I got done while I was on resulted in a really uncomfortable follow up. Just trying stay safe without dealing direct with family doc

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Female hormone panel. Choose male as your sex. Should be around $70-80.

Reactions: CFM
Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I do see an MD but the last blood work I got done while I was on resulted in a really uncomfortable follow up. Just trying stay safe without dealing direct with family doc

Hmmm. You let the doc check your bloods whilst on cycle?

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Hmmm. You let the doc check your bloods whilst on cycle?

It’s a long story, I scheduled my physical w/blood panel about 2 weeks before planned to go back on. Got the blood drawn but ended up going back on a week or so sooner then I had planned.

About 3 weeks go by and nothing from Doc. I call in and they explain to my my vials we’re broken in transport and that I would need to come in and let them draw new blood. I figured fuck it. My doctor knew I did some Test, it just was super uncomfortable for both of us when my test levels came back through the roof and he gave me this long winded speech.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic