Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Blood work question

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Would lifting for 45 mins and doing cardio for 40 mins before blood work throw off hdl cholesterol, PSA, or hemocrit? Some urine values where high to, but I read I was probably dehydrated.

I fasted for 12 hours before blood work. Didn't wanna miss my workout. Always did blood work before gym in past.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
As far as I know and my own experience working out does not throw out those levels.
But it will when it comes to liver and kidney values.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
As far as I know and my own experience working out does not throw out those levels.
But it will when it comes to liver and kidney values.

Thanks.

Would anavar at 40mg/day for a week with 2 amps of winstrol cause a 20 point drop? Last blood was 4 months ago.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Thanks.

Would anavar at 40mg/day for a week with 2 amps of winstrol cause a 20 point drop? Last blood was 4 months ago.

Both var and winny will screw up your cholesterol.
I know by personally experience that var kills my hdl really quick but dont know much about winny and blood work.
Not suprised your dropped 20 points but that seems a lot in a week but it might not have been as high as you might think in the first place.

Reactions: DF
big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Both var and winny will screw up your cholesterol.
I know by personally experience that var kills my hdl really quick but dont know much about winny and blood work.
Not suprised your dropped 20 points but that seems a lot in a week but it might not have been as high as you might think in the first place.

It was 44 in November. 23 today.

CoachToddParker

CoachToddParker

Jan 6, 2015
Yes, markers can be affected. Not all provide the guidance, but typically you should refrain from working out w/in 12 hours or less, but more time if lots of HIIT & HISS Training...

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Var and winny both act quickly. It should level out there though. It seems to be dose dependent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic