RalfKelleh
What's New?

Blood Work and Liver Support

• Thread starter MountaineerMuscle84
  • Start Date
MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Guys, can someone recommend a site for me to use to get some blood work going.

Also, liver support while on or what till PCT?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
privatemdlabs.com is what I use. There are similar ones around I think, but my time on the boards suggests privatemdlabs (might) be the most used by others.

Problem is they won't do business with about 5 States in the US. I guess this is due to State laws, if so, it's probably true for the rival online Labs as well.

If you do wind up using privatemdlabs, there is an ongoing 15% discount code that changes every month. It's FEB2019 right now, real tricky, huh?

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
privatemdlabs.com is what I use. There are similar ones around I think, but my time on the boards suggests privatemdlabs (might) be the most used by others.

Problem is they won't do business with about 5 States in the US. I guess this is due to State laws, if so, it's probably true for the rival online Labs as well.
Thanks for the help brother!!

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
In case you're off window shopping right now ...... note I edited in a heads up about discounts minutes later.
Killer Man, I’m I the site now, which test do you have them run. I see there’s one specifically Anabolic Steriods. Is that the one I go with?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
There will be better quality answers than mine coming from others as this thread ripens, BUT ...........

I have run different tests at different times depending on what I'm looking for, sometimes it was just general health kinda things a doctor might look for when you're a new patient, other times it was just hormone-related tests. It's tedious, but reading that long, sometimes confusing, menu is a good read, when you have the time. Note that there are individual tests and there are "bundled" tests that save money over ordering "ala carte," IF the bundle includes what you want and does not include stuff you don't. When you find something that looks promising there is an Order button you could click, BUT nearby is an Info button that'll give details on the test(s). There's also a 1-800 number you can call for free consults on what matches your needs. I want what I want and don't obsess about prices, but I do price-shop a little and don't get a bunch of shit I don't need. There are some tests in the mid two digit dollar amounts and some in the mid $300s, to give you a frame of reference.

If you wanna see what your testosterone levels are, many of the tests max out at 1500 even if YOU are considerably higher. There are tests that give you your actual higher testosterone number, make sure you know which you're ordering if this is important to you. If you are really @ 4000, many tests will just report >1500 if you're not careful. Sometimes a bundle labelled "Female" will have what you want, no joke, it's the individual tests in the bundle that matter.

Most tests require a 12hr fast other than water, so try to get an appt. with the actual lab that keeps your fasting time as close to 12 as possible. No sense going to bed @ 11pm with your last meal @ 10pm and your appt. at 4pm the next day. If you choose a test that includes a PSA, that booger requires a 24hr ejaculation-fast along with the 12hr food-fast, bummer.

When you order you'll get your lab order script emailed back quickly BUT not in real time, maybe later that day or on the next. I get the impression this is a pretty "human" website, with occasional warnings about major holiday closings, hours of operation, etc, but I've never seen complaints on the boards. Your script gives you 6 months to get the actual labwork done before it expires so no hurry. They have also slipped up on changing the monthly code on the First by a day or two either way sometimes. Most ppl here can share, and a guy named reggor usually posts it every month.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic