What's New?

Blood thickness

• Thread starter hypertrophyshakra
  • Start Date
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I wasn't aware Red Cross shared info with others, but all I did was Google. I haven't used a doctor for TRT in over ten years, so I can't get a phlebotomy. I also haven't had health insurance in just as long, so that'd just be one more expense. Worst case, I go back to doing it myself, but I've been very happy with Blood Assurance.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I try and donate every 56 days to keep mine in check, if not my blood is like sludge

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I am safe, my blood is safe but there are several factors that would keep me from donating. Fuck that. Some of it is ridiculous.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I wasn't aware Red Cross shared info with others, but all I did was Google. I haven't used a doctor for TRT in over ten years, so I can't get a phlebotomy. I also haven't had health insurance in just as long, so that'd just be one more expense. Worst case, I go back to doing it myself, but I've been very happy with Blood Assurance.
To clarify, I'm not aware of that either, but like Edie Brickell, I'm not aware of too many things.

Just assumed there might be some kinda data network among blood donation places, but I have never tested that guess myself.

I am way too pussified for DIY blood reduction, although I will do that when the semen build-up gets hard to ignore.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would think that would be a major PHI violation, something for which they'd get hammered. Not to say I don't think shit like that doesn't happen, though. Plenty of genuine conspiracy to cancel others over the most inane bullshit. However, I do know from experience that at least Blood Assurance does not have such a relationship with Red Cross... but they are limited to the southeast geographically.

I'm with you on giving myself a happy ending though. Nowadays about the only source of dopamine for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic