Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Blood test After Tren cycle

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
If you're on TRT, you don't need a PCT. Your MD should have you on hCG, as well. Either 500 iu/week subq or 250 iu/day sublingual.

Is your testosterone injectable or transdermal?

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
So the problem is your test levels are way too low for the dose you are taking? Is it pharm grade from doc or compound pharmacy?

mands
I'm not sure. I'll ask at my next appointment.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Not trying to hijack the thread but since I have mands on here. For the guys who trt. Why? Why not just do a pct and come off? Is losing your natural production worth it? Has years of cycles just put your natural test in the toilet?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Not trying to hijack the thread but since I have mands on here. For the guys who trt. Why? Why not just do a pct and come off? Is losing your natural production worth it? Has years of cycles just put your natural test in the toilet?
We are on TRT because we have already lost or have very low production. My family has a history of Low T. Not sure if it's genetic, I know my father had Low T and so do two of my brothers. They also never touched PED's.

Yes my trt doc prescribes me hcg as well.

mands

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
For 200mg weekly your test levels should be much higher if you are taking pharm grade cypionate. I also agree that you are pissing into the ocean with the clomid. Have your doc write you a script for HCG, and it wouldn't hurt to push for some HMG while you are at it. Most insurances won't cover over $750 per year for males, so keep that in mind if you are not willing to fork over some cash.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
Enough people said it but so will I...Your test levels should be much higher on 200mgs/wk TRT. That's what I take. It should be around 700-800ng at 6-7 days after your injection. It will get as high as around 1400ng give or take 100ngs or so.

And PCT while on TRT...what?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic