Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

blood labs for work

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I joined the water rescue team and I had to have a physical.....They made a mistake in the coding and tested my T and Estrogen.....
3rd party so I"m safe per HIPPA for employment, but still kind of concerned. They found my Esteradoil to be 382, the normal range for Esteradiol is between 15-65 which makes mine 7-8 times higher than normal :( My Free test was 27.9, the highest number in this test was 24.0 so I'm 3.9 pts high on free test. And my total serum test was 602.

Any help or direction on how to fix my super high Esteradoil? My plan is to use some liquid novla ed, and some femera. I pin 200 mg Test E every 10 days for the past 8 years, occasionally blast for 6 weeks once a year.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's ridiculously high e2. Get some adex. Start at .25mg eod and schedule more blood work for a week out.

When your e2 comes back closer to range you can lower the adex dose just enough. Do not eliminate all e2.

If you are going to keep using trt and blast and cruise you really need to study up a bit. Controlling e2 is something to learn on a first cycle.

It's important for your mood and health.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Damn, that's crazy high for only 200mg every 10 days.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
No 19 nors? Only test?

Sounds very unlikely. I’d get another set of bloods pulled privately before I took action.

Unless you have significant symptoms. Do you?

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I've been around a long time....just never dosed high enough to do blood labs...I thought. I'm 53 now. I tore my shoulder up about 3 years ago and I have lost 25lbs since then though my shoulders, arms and chest :( I've not lifted and only done body weight exercises for the past 5 years and over the past 2, I'm down to 195. I was able to keep most of my muscle mass on by doing insanity until I jacked my shoulder up. As far as side effects, none that I can tell of..... no bitch tits, no depression/mood swings. The only symptom I have is that I don't "bounce back" like I used to...thought it was my age. Hoping it's my high estrogen. As far as dosage, I hit 200mg every 10 days, then 7 days back and fourth. I just stated taking 20mg novla ed and .5 mg femera eod.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I've been around a long time....just never dosed high enough to do blood labs...I thought. I'm 53 now. I tore my shoulder up about 3 years ago and I have lost 25lbs since then though my shoulders, arms and chest :( I've not lifted and only done body weight exercises for the past 5 years and over the past 2, I'm down to 195. I was able to keep most of my muscle mass on by doing insanity until I jacked my shoulder up. As far as side effects, none that I can tell of..... no bitch tits, no depression/mood swings. The only symptom I have is that I don't "bounce back" like I used to...thought it was my age. Hoping it's my high estrogen. As far as dosage, I hit 200mg every 10 days, then 7 days back and fourth. I just stated taking 20mg novla ed and .5 mg femera eod.

Eh. I’m stumped. My advice stands: get some private bloodwork to confirm the high e2. If it’s confirmed then treat it with an ai.

Based on my limited experience it just seems too unlikely that it’s that high with that low a dose of test.

And if it is I would look into why your body is converting such a large amount of test into estradiol.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
382 is crazy high. Enough to greatly question the testing.

Reactions: Jin
D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I'm not questioning anyone's advise here, I agree. 200mg every 7-10 days and estrogen @ 382 is crazy Effin high! Where can I get blood values done online services type? Asking for a friend :D Got me considering to looking for a TRT doc.

Thanks!!!

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I had an issue with E2, not as high as yours, but fixed it with lower dose injected more frequently and addition of hcg. It got it to normal in 4-5 weeks without having to run anti-e's. Did they run the sensitive essay, if not, that could be the issue.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I had an issue with E2, not as high as yours, but fixed it with lower dose injected more frequently and addition of hcg. It got it to normal in 4-5 weeks without having to run anti-e's. Did they run the sensitive essay, if not, that could be the issue.

*assay* why the fuck can't i edit my posts

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I need to find an online service to run my labs. I figure I need to get my values within normal ranges and then go see a TRT doc. I don't wanna go in to see a doc with my labs all messed up. For now, I started to run 25mg provorin, along with 20mg novla ed and .5 mg femera eod for a few weeks. Hoping to figure out where to get my labs done in the mean time :) Any help with that would be greatly appreciated!

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
C
I need to find an online service to run my labs. I figure I need to get my values within normal ranges and then go see a TRT doc. I don't wanna go in to see a doc with my labs all messed up. For now, I started to run 25mg provorin, along with 20mg novla ed and .5 mg femera eod for a few weeks. Hoping to figure out where to get my labs done in the mean time :) Any help with that would be greatly appreciated!

Privatemdlabs. And as I stated before: Don’t go taking a bunch of drugs before you confirm the bloodwork.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic