Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

blood labs for work

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Second Jin's suggestion. Used them many times, always happy with their service. There are 4 or 5 States in the USA they can't do business in, however, it's somewhere on their site, maybe where you begin the ordering process(?) Varying waiting times to get your results, depending on which test(s) you order. My results have always come back faster than promised. Rotating monthly code for a 15% discount. Currently "MAR2019"

edit: those 5 States you can't be in are NY, NJ, MA, MD, RI

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin
D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Jin, I really appreciate your advise/direction. As for my "side effects". I tore my shoulder up 2 years ago (judo). I lost 20-25lbs from my upper body, L arm is noticeably smaller due to the injury. Since then, I've had difficulty putting my muscle back on. Working out around the injury and finally started getting back into the swing, then Effed up my R shoulder doing the same damn thing! :( Not only not being able to bounce back like I used to....low, I hate to say it...low volume from the boys when it comes to naughty time over the past 2 years also :( Other than that, I feel fine..just hurt every freaking where trying to rehab my busted body! Anyway, I suspected something was up...my estrogen :D Great! I"m gonna have to figure out how to get some funds in my coffee can account for a blood test soon. Think it's time I get the labs right, then seek a TRT doc ;)

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Jin and everyone who has commented to help me...Thank you!

Reactions: Jin
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic