Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Blood Glucose Results

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Today I have had the results of the blood glucose tests I asked Jacked1 to undertake. There is a chart below which gives a good representation of the readings in a easy to read format.

Jacked1's Results:

10/30 74mg/dl 4:10 am 124 mg/dl 2 hours after lunch
10/31 72mg/dl 4:25 am 129 mg/dl 2 hours after dinner
11/1 85mg/dl 3:40 am 95 mg/dl 2 hours after dinner

The results fasted in the morning are always lower than after several meals through the day. As you can see from the results provided to me there is no need for concern, what me must ensure is that we do not allow them to get out of hand with products and diet. During periods of certain types of refined foods or high sugars the readings will go up, HGH also will push the results up (dose dependant) over time.. With a monthly test like this we can ensure that should the blood glucose rise in the future we can adjust the diet and hormone/drug protocol (if applicable at the time) so these figures fall over time and get back in a healthy range.. It is not always the fastest of processes but luckily it can be done to fall into line with goals of hardening up the physique (within parameters of ones size) as the resolve diet wise means reducing sugars right down, maybe even completely removing them for a period, increasing fats to make up for any excesses that may have been present in carbs and other things like this.. In other words we "clean up" the diet if this is required.

Please bare in mind that some people this will never apply to regardless, some will have to go lengthy periods of abuse with certain compounds to even get a negative effect.. Some people are just very resistant to issued with blood glucose and insulin sensitivity. Others however may be very sensitive and may have to incorporate something like what I have mentioned after extended periods of sugar use, regardless what you think you are you can monitor this aspect of your health easily and cheaply and keep yourself away from diabetes in most cases through manipulation of diet and of certain hormones (if applicable) at periodic intervals.

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
Seriously? You are posting reports by AR? This guy is infamous for his plagiarism and lack of personal experiences with anything he reported on. On a side note, a lot of his stuff was great for a laugh though.

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
Actually, I will give credit where credit is due. He did do a write up on PCT that was surprisingly intuitive and accurate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic