Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Block me

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
That’s what you got like Guns N’ Roses when you are young and get what you can while you can and then no chance to be that fatty Axel on stage - hm strange why I mention musicians?

Then you have an appetite or this Brazil singer from vengaboys- her hips are big compared to former videos.

I don’t smoke since 2012 and don’t drink and eat more and more and gym is getting to 20 minutes today.

All this sex toys make it even more hard to be active somehow in gym because I loose my motivation and a turkey Baster truley helps to get rid of the trouble that your ass got tired of this stupid nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
That’s what you got like Guns N’ Roses when you are young and get what you can while you can and then no chance to be that fatty Axel on stage - hm strange why I mention musicians?

Then you have an appetite or this Brazil singer from vengaboys- her hips are big compared to former videos.

I don’t smoke since 2012 and don’t drink and eat more and more and gym is getting to 20 minutes today.

All this sex toys make it even more hard to be active somehow in gym because I loose my motivation and a turkey Baster truley helps to get rid of the trouble that your ass got tired of this stupid nonsense

Frank and Jessica understand.

Reactions: Jin
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Don't turn around...muh, uh, oh...Ja Ja...der Kommissar's in town...muh, uh, oh. Alles Klar?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Sweet Baby Geezuz and Old Pope Paul, Frank, is that you?
I am in general agreement with your post, but need some clarification before signing on:

Fuck Trump OK, but why don't we wait until he's in prison and let Bubba do it?
Fuck Ivanka Trump OK, but only if Daddy has to watch
Fuck his white Gorilla Who dis be's? Gorillas are big+strong, but Pompeo+Barr are big+fat, and Pence+Bolton are slender+gay
Fuck his White House speaker slut Mad Cow Saunders? NO Way, NO How, not even with CFM's Dick
Fuck this shit forum It IS Frank isn't it, you quirky bastard you.
I’d rather ram a thermo in my ass uh . . . OK.
Than putting some effort into your psycho doctors’ beauty scheme of course.

Thanks for sharing!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Was the original post made during an all night bender? Thought it was Bundy or BiggerBench for a second there....

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Lol, if you don’t block me - from my side zero motivation to write

But motivation enough not to register in another forum. German suckers are the same: fuck you Germany! Give me my medicine.

You shall have bad dreams for the next 5 centuries. I shit on Johann Sebastian Bach. Fuck you with your Beer and this Oktober Fest.
I must take care of my autistic paranoid bipolar psychosis. I pay you well to get this intelligent diagnosis

Thank you so much

And thanx for Twitter lifetime block
Go alone with your Trumpet
And thank you for your instagram block
Well, Facebook block will end soon now 30 days are almost over.

Let’s get rid of all this useless internet shit

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
I mean what do you want?

Call the FBI: this man is a problem:
Block him put him on the US watchlist
Jan Faerber
born 9th June 1973
Call my provider:
This man is a problem
His phone Nr 0043 660 6759895
He abuse internet and community guidelines
Call the world health organization
This man sells drugs
He publicly shows pics of weee LSD Valium Whiskeys Blabla
He promotes prostitution by writing racist comments about his stupid Ghana girlfriends
He don’t work, takes the social benefit for nothing does not go to praise Jesus in a negro church with his femdom queen and refused to join Vienna’s last life ball
AT89 2011 1821 4222 2800
GIBAATWWXXX
Tell my bank to close the account of Jan Clemens Faerber

I am terrible sorry not being able
to report any weapons or stolen cars in my garage. I even don’t know how to shot nor to drive. Well actually I don’t post pics of drugs either but my fat belly is really criminal.
Not to forget about my real-time comments about this stupid Ghana sluts who got nothing else to do than to waste my time instead of learning some writing and reading just to have the basics to be oriented in a possible new or at least 2nd home country.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Or my favorite wish on top of my humble list:
Tell my house owner of my flat
in A-1130 Wien, Austria, Seuttergasse 24 tell them the terrible truth what happens behind the door number 10

Tell them this is not Downing Street and this tosser even doesn’t know Latin.

I will love to get kicked out again like more then 10 times long time ago.
Such a dream will come true in a place for homeless people who smoke joints and drink and watch soccer on TV.
I must marry my Jean Claude Van Damm - sleeping under highway bridges and improving my French blow job

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wait, you have a girlfriend from Ghana? Let's focus there for a bit, shall we.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Lisa is at work. About 1 or 2 months ago I visited her friend Isabelle in a studio. Before that I didn’t know her. She told me her name when I left and I told her my story about my ex wife and Mr Andy the studio owner who drove my honey to the wedding in his nice car.

I just wanted to ask in the studio if they need my mobile router with unlimited internet 3G
But they have a cable product with TV and internet. So I said “ok you have everything, so I can take my box and go.”

When I walked away just an idea came up in my mind: “ I can go back an tell her again how beautiful she is and trying to become a pimp” or option 2 “don’t mind her, don’t think back and become a bodybuilder “

You can say you can do both or you will never become one of those 2. But I walked on and never returned back to her.

1 week later mr Andy called me and I didn’t recognized who he is and what he wants in the beginning and then “ok, mr Andy

The same style was the conversation which made me quite upset after all because if he just would try a little bit that the other person can hear what he is saying would make it much easier or maybe that is important for his work or maybe I am just an idiot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic