Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Blew my back out

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
mri results show L4 and S2 also herniated.. 4 damn discs... beyond depressed..

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
im sorry to hear that...did they give you any options that will work for you?

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
aleve and ice...my back hurts 24/7 scoliosis issues...recover well

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
trust me shine, i am not having surgery gonna check out LSI.. thanks :)

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
trust me shine, i am not having surgery gonna check out LSI.. thanks :)

i hate the fact that they are always so quick to go with the surgery option when you have so much other stuff to try first. good for you ma'am, get all other options off the table first

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
i hate the fact that they are always so quick to go with the surgery option when you have so much other stuff to try first. good for you ma'am, get all other options off the table first

i agree with you competely smaw... conventional medicine IMO is controlled by big pharma... put everyone on meds, cut em open so they have to be on meds, keep them under our power, and they will be fat cats for life!!

another doc i saw yesterday offers such an interesting procedure.. he thinks it will be extremely beneficial in addition to the deep tissue laser therapy..

its called stretching under sedation... the premise is that they manipulate the spine the same way you would have done at a chiro, but the sedation offers them the ability to be more aggressive since they dont have the same resistance from the patient as if they were awake.. i have been reading up on it and it has an 85% success rate.. this particular doc works with a very high % of bb'ers and is one himself.. this makes a huge difference, i feel, bcuz he does it and he gets it..

most md's just want to write the scrip..

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
i agree with you competely smaw... conventional medicine IMO is controlled by big pharma... put everyone on meds, cut em open so they have to be on meds, keep them under our power, and they will be fat cats for life!!

another doc i saw yesterday offers such an interesting procedure.. he thinks it will be extremely beneficial in addition to the deep tissue laser therapy..

its called stretching under sedation... the premise is that they manipulate the spine the same way you would have done at a chiro, but the sedation offers them the ability to be more aggressive since they dont have the same resistance from the patient as if they were awake.. i have been reading up on it and it has an 85% success rate.. this particular doc works with a very high % of bb'ers and is one himself.. this makes a huge difference, i feel, bcuz he does it and he gets it..

most md's just want to write the scrip..

i like it very much. i had a similar procedure of being placed in traction 3x a wk after a bad blast caused me to have compressed verts. hurt real bad but after that and thearpy i was back and kicking at about 90%. man i wish they would have sedated my big butt. that stuff hurt

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
glad to hear you had such a great success rate smaw!! sorry you werent sedated :( i am actually looking forward to the mini vacay!!! hahahahaaa

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
omg i have not been here in waaaaay too long... severe depression has set in and i had definitely gotten to the point that i gave up completely..my back is still in bad shape and my training is obsolete.. :( i even had to cut back on training my clients because it was just making my back so much worse.. i actually had to get a desk job UGH to balance out the loss of income...

this completely sucks....

arent i a ray of friggin sunshine... :( sorry friends....

on the flip side i hope you are all doing well and lifting like freaks!!:eek:

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Sorry to hear, Hope your back heals well. Your health and strong comeback is more important.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic