Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Blatant Brag Thread...

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
So I am at the grocery store yesterday and rockin' my Iron Rebel tank top. Checkout girl says "Damn, how many days a week are you in the gym?"

I said "generally 6 days a week" and she says "I know a couple of bodybuilders and they don't look like you do. You're solid" and I said "I've been doing this a long time" and she says "How long? Like how old are you?" I said "Guess" and she says "35 max"

I told her I will be 51 in 3 weeks. :D

Recent pics on my IG here: https://www.instagram.com/flexjs/

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It may be blatant, but it IS brag-worthy.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Maybe you should rename this thread, "fish stories".

I guess the closest I can get is when I go to gnc for my cell tech and nitro vol and the clerk says, "Do you even lift old man?"

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
True story: I took my middle son (age 22) out for a beer yesterday. Waitress asked if we wanted separate bills. I said "No, one bill. This is my son I'd never make him pay for his own beer." She was like "Son? I thought you were friends. You look good for your age." I said "He's not even my oldest. My oldest is 28." She was like "Damn, then you look REALLY good for your age."

I think I'm gonna wear that IR tank everywhere and always from now on. :D

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Worth a shot, where can I get one?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If anything it’s uplifting. And let’s us know we are doing something right.

Y’all keep up the good work...

Post up pics of the chics next time!!! LOL.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Good for you Flex, my son is 22 and we were killing it at a graduation party today. Nobody had to say anything.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good Job, I always tell em the lifestyle is a fountain of youth, no shitty fast foods, no alcohol or tobacco both by choice and Voila
52 years + and get taken for 35-40 all the time, except when I forget to use my beard dye.............LMAO (but true)
Oh and AFTER my 40 minute warm up in the gym LOOK OUT:D:p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic