Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Blasting and Cruising Protocols......

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Hey Guys wanting to understand how some of you guys are doing this, I know there are alot of risks when you stay on year round or permantlly, But for educations sake Id like to know what doses and compounds you guys run when you are blasting and cruising.......

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I use either Test Cyp, or eth at 150mgs a week. Then a little adex if I need it here and there, but otherwise, i'm usually all good. I got a script for androgel too, so sometimes I use that to give my sites a rest between cycles.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
to the OP dont get confused on a true TRT dose and a cruise dose. a true cruise dose is higher that TRT doses. i am cruising on 200mg of test E EW and it keeps me around 1450 for total test. i dont use and endo i do this on my own with mt reg doc. the key is to not be so high that the rest of your BW doesnt normalize as your body needs to rest and recover when not on a blast. i do have to take a low dose AI all year round. bloodwork is key. this is just some of my approach.

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
ok...i blast and cruise...but i do still come off every now and again...no plan to it...just off sometimes...anyway

so this is how i was trained to blast and cruise

cruise on like maybe 500mgs test or decc and provirion to clean things out usally...no set plan to the cruise...just something to hold the gains mostly...lube the joints...and drop the mg's so im not at 3plus grams and need to go up form there to make gains keep coming...

so lets say its time to blast...and IMO since a blast is a long term "on" type thing i like to start out at like a gram or just under...so i have pleanty of room to move up in mgs...if started too high in the begining before u know it ur at 3grams just to get gains to keep coming...thats getting a lil nutz...ull see from my info and my cycle the i find its best to Manipulate the test base esters...short acting and long acting...the movement between the esters to me is the key to keeping gains coming and not letting the cycle STALL OUT for to long with out new gains every week.

so ill start with drol and test C lets say...let me add i do provirion as much as possible in these cycles....for the anti E and keeps things fresh
100mg of drol
900mgs of test C -
300mgs on a M W FRI schedule....always shoot as least as possible and more often....the body does not like alot all at once

i will run this for as long as i keep getting gains every week...no need IMO to put time and dates or weeks on a blast...no need to put restraints or whatever on it...u go till it slows...when that is...it is.....
so lets say that works for 8 good weeks...usally drol gains slow about there...test still kickin..but the drol stops and just become sides more then gains...so switch to dball..prolly 80 to 100 mgs for a good jumpstart for dball...ill switch the test to eth at this time to give a fresh up to the whole cycle...so now its

1 gram test eth
80 to 100 mgs of dball

ill run this till it stalls...hope for 10plus weeks....but it is whatever it is...no limit to weeks or whatever...

when this stalls for a good week now its time to get creative with the plan...this is usally the fun part...now since u did 2 long acting test base back to back...u could go back to test C....but i like to now go short acting...test Prop usally..and switch oral again......oral can be whatever but Dball......ill hit Tball or drol. so its

100 mgs plus everyday of test prop
150 mgs of drol now

the short acting switch will jump start the cycle greatl...lots of fun again....luv the long to short act switch....all the size of the long act. ester and now no water on the body!!! try to time this at like vacation or something...thats just me

so run this for however long it goes till it stalls again...
once that happenes u have 2 great choices...switch the test base to tren base or back to high mg test C or E...gonna need 1.5 grams plus if ya go with test.....or the tren A is usally where i go next usally...150mgs everyday of tren A and a oral switch up...and to be sure i do like to add 1cc of test E usally or prop at a low dose because tren is so fast acting...the test will kinda level things out....make it more even if u know what i mean

150mgs tren
150mg Dball or Tball
300mg test--test added if i do tren A....tren E its not needed as its long acting

thats how me and my crew...clients i train in the game do it...we all love it

i am glad i was showed the protocal and i hope others use it with success also!!

typed this at work so if its jacked up spelling and what not...it is what it is...ill fix it later

BG

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ok...i blast and cruise...but i do still come off every now and again...no plan to it...just off sometimes...anyway

so this is how i was trained to blast and cruise

cruise on like maybe 500mgs test or decc and provirion to clean things out usally...no set plan to the cruise...just something to hold the gains mostly...lub the joints...and drop the mg's so im not at 3plus grams and need to go upo form there to make gains keep coming...

so lets say its time to blast...and IMO since a blast is a long term "on" type thing i like to start out at like a gram or just under...so i have pleant of room to move up in mg...if started to high in the begining before u know it ur at 3grams just to get gains to keep coming...thats getting a lil nutz...ull see from my info and my cycle the i find its best to Manipulate the test base esters...short acting and long acting...the movement betweenthe esters to me is the key to keeping gains coming and not letting the cycle STALL OUT for to long with out new gains every week.

so ill start with drol and test C lets say...
100mg of drol
900mgs of test C

i will run this for as long as i keep getting gains every week...no nee IMO to put time and dates or weeks on a blast...no need to put restraints or whatever on it...u go till it slows...when that is...it is.....
so lest say that works for 8 gomd weeks...usally drol gains slow about there...test still kickin..but the drol stops and just become sides more then gains...so switch to dball..prolly 80 to 100 mgs for a good jumpstart for dball...ill switch the test to eth at this time to give a fresh up to the whole cycle...so now its
1 gram test eth
80 to 100 mgs of dball

ill run this till it stalls...hope for 10plus weeks....but it is whatever it is...no limit to weeks or whatever...

when this stalls for a good week now its time to get creative with the plan...this is usally the fun part...now since u did to long acting test base back to back...u could go back to test C....but i like to now go short acting...test Prop usally..and switch oral again.oral can be whatever but bdall...ill Tball or drol.so its

100 mgs plus everyday of test prop
150 mgs of drol now

the short acting switch will jump start the cycle greatl...lots of fun again

so run this for however long it goes till stall again...
once that happenes u have 2 great choices...switch the test base to tren base or back to high mg test C or E...gonna need 1.5 grams plus if ya go with test.....or the tren A is usally where i go next usally...150mgs everyday of tren A and a oral switch up...

150mgs tren
150mg Dball or Tball

thats how me and my crew...clients i train in the game...we all love it

i am glad i was showed the protocal and i hope others use it with success also!!

typed this at work so if its jacked up spelling and what not...it is what it is...ill fix it later

bro some of this is good info and obviously it is working for you from the looks of your avatar... but a tren base with no test is a terrible idea... you should keep the test where it is no need to change esters and THEN throw the tren on it... you will get much better gains that way... and you man will appreciate that too...

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
well you answered the question real good with the most part talking about how you blast^^^^^but yea i have to agree 100% and it is all about swapping out compounds etc. good post and it shows you have been around the block. its refreshing to see another high dose guy and it seems we will not be blasted for that at this board.
i always keep test in as a base though.

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
iron i see what ur sayin and respect it...i been doing tren since 94 off and on...

and neve ever ever had any type of issues as ur reffering to...i did tren alone prolly 20plus times at like 150 plus mgs a day for years...NEVER ANY ISSUE
i am speaking from experience...but for sure we ALL are a lil different and respond differently

now i would if always givin the choice to do it with a lil test to even out the super shot half life of...kinda like doing 300mgs of test a week just to balance the short halflife of the tren A

but i just disagee with any type of tren A aloe being any sort of issue...

tren and test is ur base of any cycle...ya build of of either one of them...

but like i said i keep a lil long acting test in there due to the super short half life of the tren A...

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
First off, let me say that I do not blast and cruise, I'm a PCT guy. But, I completely agree 100% with switching up compounds. This is why I'm such an advocate for ending cycles with short esters. Add in and pull out different compunds as you go along. Even for guys who do the 12 week cycles it's good to switch things up.

Btw, big_paul_ski and BGMRC..... we'll never criticize you for "high" dosages....just ask Deadweight about his regimen and you'll understand :)

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^cool cool get some

i was keeping the amounts on the low side anyway...

as mine r higher then that.....

to me doses r what they are....when ya got 20 years in....u dont get away with less then a gram for anything....i wish ya could...

but u cant

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yeah bro... I think high doses are where we are all headed... I recently caught myself pushing past a gram EW while "Testing" some new gear... and DAMN did it feel good...

and if it works for you then I am in no position to argue... I however, am not as lucky as you when it comes to tren... I will always have a bit of test there to help... I also recommend the same for a new tren user until you know how your body reacts.

all in all there is nothing wrong with it if it works for you... and it is quite apparent that it does... Nice work BTW!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ya, dosages are all relevant. I don't have a problem with people taking more than a gram of anything. BUT, not on their 2nd cycle. There's a difference between getting used to a certain dosage forcing you to move up a bit and getting greedy :)

Like you said, some people don't run enough cycles to reach more than 750mg EW when they are blasting. If you mix compounds well enough you really don't need to add that much more test. I know some guys who constantly run 150mg-200mg EW of test E or C and then add other compounds like Tren, Deca, EQ and/or orals when they blast. This makes a lot of sense. But, if you're a "test guy" and a lot of guys are, you know that Test is the ultimate bulker and makes you feel better than any drug out there. So, that part I get for sure.

BTW, make sure when you guys post stuff you use words like "this is what I do or my friend does who has been cycling for years"... a lot of newbs around and we don't want to give them the idea that on their 4th cycle they need 1500mg to get the same effect as the first cycle.

Happy Hunting :)

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Great thread bros...nothing to add to it EXCEPT thanks for the honest and calm discussion. Cool. Very cool.
-CC-

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic