Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Blast length

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
how long do you like to push the envelope for?

How long do you stay at your maintenance dose or off?

I know the old school and safe is time on=time off

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Interested to see the responses here. I'm new to the trt scene so I haven't planned the blast intervals yet

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Well if I’m honest I blast for 6-8months when I really have the Itch to grow maybe cruise for two months..Probably not the best thing to do.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Undetermined. I switch compounds or move the dose up or down. But i am always on.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you are on prescribed TRT, you gotta make sure you time the blasts with ample recovery for your Labs which he/she will order. If you're the "prescriber"(like me), use your cholesterol, liver values and common sense.

I bump my doses from Sept-Jan and then again from April to Jun for the Competitive season (even though I took last year off).

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
If you are on prescribed TRT, you gotta make sure you time the blasts with ample recovery for your Labs which he/she will order. If you're the "prescriber"(like me), use your cholesterol, liver values and common sense.

Solid advice. Maybe throw hematocrit levels in with those other markers.

I just started trt after nearly a 10yr cycle of orals. I took 16 months off gear and made a deal with myself. If I continued to bang hard in the gym for at least a year despite having a TT of 239 I'd jump to oils and stay on as long as I felt like.

So far after about 6 weeks of 150mg of T/E every 4th day I'm happy to report things are going well. Weight shot up like 7lbs in the first week but that's all from the extra glycogen. I feel fucking pumped all the time on around 225mgs/week and I've gotten leaner w/out trying! I'm not really looking to put on any size at 5'7" 210 and as of yesterday my hematocrit was 51 so blasting isn't really on the table for me.

My plan at this point is to get blood work done before 2019 and eval. If things look good I'll consider adding 50mg of tren-E with my T/E to recomp but I really don't want to stay at 210lbs.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
^^Thanks @BLTC.

I forgot HGB/HCT, I usually give Blood 4 x per year at work so I worry less about blood count but VERY important for mitigating Stroke and DVT/PE risks.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
@Mike_RN

How do these numbers look to you? The only one above the high end of the range is RBC. I seem to have a lot of RB's that are small (thalacemia anemia). Is it something that should be resolved through phlebs? Started with the low dose/baby aspirin yesterday. Data is about 3 days old....

thanks

Attachments

• 2018-12-01 18_06_17-NM MyChart - Test Details.png
    2018-12-01 18_06_17-NM MyChart - Test Details.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 216
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
@Mike_RN

How do these numbers look to you? The only one above the high end of the range is RBC. I seem to have a lot of RB's that are small (thalacemia anemia). Is it something that should be resolved through phlebs? Started with the low dose/baby aspirin yesterday. Data is about 3 days old....

thanks
Those numbers are perfect. Both Hgb/Hct are within normal limits. My Dr is not concerned about my current H&H which is closer to 19 & 58 AFTER giving blood. Dehydration, even mild, will skew cell counts high by hemoconcentration (decrease in Plasma). I helped a guy beat an EPO/Blood Doping test by doing the opposite where we topped him of with a few liters of 0.9%NSS (normal saline) and some Desmopressin (which taken intranasally can decrease urine output) ;) Hemodilution is the opposite term.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Also, Thalassemia is typically abnormal Hemoglobin and you're in no way anemic by those values. Increased immature RBCs can be from increased oxygen requirements...living/training at elevation. Or they can be a result of Steroid induced erythropoiesis (RBC production)

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
def interested to see some input. Ive always been interested in this as I have been on TRT for a bit, not very long and wondered the same thing. My dr seems to get bloods every other visit (my visits are every 3mo) so theres def ample time. But he's pretty good with it as last one came back at 1200 and put "likely due to timing of day and injection" lolz. I have ran a short blast of tren for the hell of it but came off b/c for the 1st time, my appetite was so darn high it was ridiculous and had to stop for a bit. But def interested to see some vets input here, good info so far!

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
Well if I’m honest I blast for 6-8months when I really have the Itch to grow maybe cruise for two months..Probably not the best thing to do.
I do too, but not sure why they labeled this as TRT, unless you're only cruising:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic