Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Black Top Hyges

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
the black tops? no! I actually gave the free kit i received to a more reputable veteran member who test A LOT. cuz the other guy tested out at 9 and then one guy was complaining that he should of gave the free test kits to "VETS" for testing. So... i did. I sent it to the most active HGH Guru on the board who tests like every week sometimes more! The source wants me to organize some more tests, but im not going to go to crazy over it! i mean i'll help him find the more experienced guys to test and stuff but honestly starting to care less how they test hahahah

*i hate it when guys start complaing "well he should of gave it to the vets to test" i mean im no fck amateur here. thats why that board annoys me! A lot of the OLD schoold vets over there don't even post much anymore cuz of it...u wouldnt even knw their a vet. Why? cus they are not a Kiloclubb member wil 7,000 posts?

so i just said **** it...if i test it, and test it right and it tests crappy then i hear more bitching at me from some nobody that they didnt test good cuz the two testers didnt know what they were doing??

NO THANKS! i'll just send the free kit to someone else and let them deal with it. that way if it test like shit...they can blame the "VET"

Last edited:
Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Cool, I just don't want to see anyone get burned.

A member here was all set to buy some.

It's my understanding that the greens over there tested high serum but then tested no GH.

Something as sketchy as GH should be approached delicately and with caution unless the source is trusted and has a great rep for GH, like your go to guys.

Have you started running them yet?

H

He was scared to death to have his stuff get mass spec tested! I don't know bro! i have heard not a lot of good things about him! now guys are stating that the vials are noticably diffrent. like one has less then others! which with the high tech machinery and money thats put into making HGH...those machines just dont mess up. they are designed and set to measure precisely the ammount into each vial. so if the vials are off then somethings fishy! i have a kit right now, but am not that eagar to try it after all the gossip thats going on over there. SO GLAD I FOUND THIS BOARD

as for them not having HGH, their was a guy who said he mass speced it and found nothing but peg , he got banned. so take that however u want to.

anything comming out of the Ripitropin camp has always been gold and time and testing has proved that! best guys around hands down. i just get curios sometimes

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
the black tops? no! I actually gave the free kit i received to a more reputable veteran member who test A LOT. cuz the other guy tested out at 9 and then one guy was complaining that he should of gave the free test kits to "VETS" for testing. So... i did. I sent it to the most active HGH Guru on the board who tests like every week sometimes more! The source wants me to organize some more tests, but im not going to go to crazy over it! i mean i'll help him find the more experienced guys to test and stuff but honestly starting to care less how they test hahahah

*i hate it when guys start complaing "well he should of gave it to the vets to test" i mean im no fck amateur here. thats why that board annoys me! A lot of the OLD schoold vets over there don't even post much anymore cuz of it...u wouldnt even knw their a vet. Why? cus they are not a Kiloclubb member wil 7,000 posts?

so i just said **** it...if i test it, and test it right and it tests crappy then i hear more bitching at me from some nobody that they didnt test good cuz the two testers didnt know what they were doing??

NO THANKS! i'll just send the free kit to someone else and let them deal with it. that way if it test like shit...they can blame the "VET"

Respectable move.

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He was scared to death to have his stuff get mass spec tested! I don't know bro! i have heard not a lot of good things about him! now guys are stating that the vials are noticably diffrent. like one has less then others! which with the high tech machinery and money thats put into making HGH...those machines just dont mess up. they are designed and set to measure precisely the ammount into each vial. so if the vials are off then somethings fishy! i have a kit right now, but am not that eagar to try it after all the gossip thats going on over there. SO GLAD I FOUND THIS BOARD

as for them not having HGH, their was a guy who said he mass speced it and found nothing but peg , he got banned. so take that however u want to.

anything comming out of the Ripitropin camp has always been gold and time and testing has proved that! best guys around hands down. i just get curios sometimes
It's hard to tell with people these days. It's possible that some bad was getting mixed with the good for more profit.

Just speculating though.

It's good to have a trustworthy go to.

H

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011

Thats a problem on all boards. People equate a large post count to a persons knowledge. Well **** he has 8,000 posts ,he must be more knowledgeable than the guy with 300 posts.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Only 1 guy I would buy hgh. From and I don't think he is currently listing hygies.....for a reason I'm sure.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Respectable move.

H

The only move when you got one guy who want to start drama. i hate drama and gossip! I don't like flaming guys(even if they are stupid questions)

I mean what would u have done? Any respectable person would either just told the guy to **** himself i know what im doing and tested it. But i' just take the easier less dramatic approach and hand it to a guy i trust and who is the most respected tester over there right now! cuz like i said, if it dont test good... i dont need the bull crap

but thank you

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Thats a problem on all boards. People equate a large post count to a persons knowledge. Well **** he has 8,000 posts ,he must be more knowledgeable than the guy with 300 posts.

correct! excatly the point was trying to make!

Only 1 guy I would buy hgh. From and I don't think he is currently listing hygies.....for a reason I'm sure.
i can guess who that is, does he have a cousin who sells the same brand as him ;) i use both of them. but one does carry a few dif brand which is always good. if im thinking of the same grey.. i mean guy

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Just to update this
They tested out at 19 the second time!

THe source isn't pleased so i guess he is taking his banner down for now until he can come back and give guys some more options
I guess he is going to come back and have a more vast list.
He said to me thru email that he may be providing Alpha Pharma GH and gear!
For those that don't know they are a solid brand out of India!
So in a few months i guess we will see what he has to offer!
I seen one source for this Alpha Pharma HGH on another board but like someone state before i don't know the sponsor! Don't trust them!
Can be easily knocked off!

FL

T

Thom_Evans1984

May 27, 2015
I've got some Hygetropin Blacktops, pretty sure they are made in the UK

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Chinese Government shut down the Factory or Factories Hyge's and Rip's came from last year just like they did to Jin's years ago. Anything coming to surface of them 2 are copies.

There is 1 person a solid person claiming to have Hyge's and testing good but admits they are copies not the actually product.

TheGreyTop's seemed to have taken over for Rip's and maybe now these are for Hyge's.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I've got some Hygetropin Blacktops, pretty sure they are made in the UK

I seriously doubt that you have GH made in UK thats sold on the black market like that.

Why do you think they are made in the UK?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic