Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Black Top Hyges

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I know, I though the same thing! There are no such thing. But it appears i thought wrong and these have been around Europe for quite some time.

Testing them over on PM now!
We will see what happens!
Anyone have experience with these?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It all depends who's sourcing them, in my book. If I don't know the source, I presume I'm getting screwed on GH.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I know, I though the same thing! There are no such thing. But it appears i thought wrong and these have been around Europe for quite some time.

Testing them over on PM now!
We will see what happens!
Anyone have experience with these?

Plz keep us abreast, & if they're good plz pm me, with the source!! Lol...

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
It all depends who's sourcing them, in my book. If I don't know the source, I presume I'm getting screwed on GH.

Yeah i don't blame you! I recently only use the rips guys!
I use to rep for a sponsor but quit and told him to screw after he tried to include me in his counterfeiting rip operation he had going! Not going to even get into it! You think you know a guy, work with him for years...then one day he adds something to his list and you see that his integrity is garbage! So i can DEF relate!

These new black top hyges just tested out at 9! However the brother that did the test i dont think he knew what he was doing and just wanted the free kit! I received a kit as well to test and a few other people are going to be testing so i'll have more info on them! Going to get some IGF tests done as well as you cant rate a brand just on serum test alone!

So within the week i'll have more info!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Absolutely no offence bud but PM is a scary place to get GH.

It's to easy to send a good kit out that they know will be tested.

Not worth it to me.

H

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012

Not worth it to me.

H

I was joking Bro. But good Lookin out.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015

Not worth it to me.

H

Thanks for the concern! Im not new to this stuff tho . but i understand what you mean! There is a lot of funny biz going on over their with green tops right now! i dont know what up with eli's but will never go near them after whats been going on!

thats why i said i stick to the rip guys, who one of them happens to sponsor there!!! and is active their more than the few other boards he is on! Cant go wrong with rips/greys! I'll stick with them.

but its always nice to have other options and im just trying to help the guy out and get test results for the other guys who are interested in these black top hyges! they are big in erupe i guess and have been around out there for a few years now!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Cool, I just don't want to see anyone get burned.

A member here was all set to buy some.

It's my understanding that the greens over there tested high serum but then tested no GH.

Something as sketchy as GH should be approached delicately and with caution unless the source is trusted and has a great rep for GH, like your go to guys.

Have you started running them yet?

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic