Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Black Friday Comp Suit Sale @ Vizion Couture!

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
1461554_634740036568814_108226065_n.jpg

Love his suits at full price! On sale is even more amazing!!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
just saw this on facebook. very tempting but i have a 800$ suite that i like.... but i love Vizioncouture :/

Last edited:
K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
just say this on facebook. very tempting but i have a 800$ suite that i like.... but i love Vizioncouture :/

Yeah, if I didn't have a new suit myself, I'd stock up... I'm ure there' girls around who'd appreciate a discount - this comp stuff is expensive.

Ooooo I wanna see your suit!

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
^^^ Gorgeous!! Love the colour.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I ordered my suit from them over black friday weekend :)

I just sent all my information with the preferred color swatch today to them and I'm so super excited! Love new suits :)
With the sale, it was even cheaper than my bikini...which btw the bottom connector BROKE backstage right before I was about to go on....

that was a nightmare

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I ordered my suit from them over black friday weekend :)

I just sent all my information with the preferred color swatch today to them and I'm so super excited! Love new suits :)
With the sale, it was even cheaper than my bikini...which btw the bottom connector BROKE backstage right before I was about to go on....

that was a nightmare

that sucks. what color did you pick for your figure suite ?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
that sucks. what color did you pick for your figure suite ?

I got the base to be like a pale pink. I liked the idea of a white suit but I also wanted like a light pink/light blue combo kind of thing and the suit has light blue/silver crystal detailing and I felt it'd look good over pale pink. I had a light jade-ish/lime suit for bikini and I loved how the lighter color looked on me.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I got the base to be like a pale pink. I liked the idea of a white suit but I also wanted like a light pink/light blue combo kind of thing and the suit has light blue/silver crystal detailing and I felt it'd look good over pale pink. I had a light jade-ish/lime suit for bikini and I loved how the lighter color looked on me.

Its so much fun picking out a suit. wish they did not coast an arm and a leg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic