Bitcoin price drops following report that China is going to shut down local exchanges

Discussion in 'Latest News In The Bodybuilding World' started by NavyChief, Sep 9, 2017.

1. metsfan4life

metsfan4life Member

Jan 2, 2014
    glad to see that it stayed up! Im not too much in the know about BTC and crypto market prices. I dabbled in the exchange a little bit for the hell of it earlier. I bought a minimal amount of XRP when i had a few bitcoins to play with in binance. I cant remember what price I got the XRP at but it was fairly new to the market, I think it was like $0.10 or $0.13 at the time.

sityslicker1 and BLTC like this.
  2. Bigtex

Bigtex VIP Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Not so sure the Chinese markets have much effect on the rest of the world any more. Most all crypto currency had a good day Friday and the 7 day gains were all pretty positive. Hope this continues as the stock markets had a good week too.

https://coincheckup.com

3. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    A pretty silly statement....China has a huge impact in the global markets.....

BLTC likes this.
  4. Bigtex

Bigtex VIP Member

Aug 14, 2012
    So why is our stockmarket up,cryptos are up and the Chinese markets down? Not trying to be a smart ass or call your statement silly but please explain why this is happening?

Cryptos have not been performing as well as they were but the last few weeks they are making gains. My stocks have been doing very well.

5. Bigtex

Bigtex VIP Member

Aug 14, 2012
  6. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    For one the Crypto space is relatively new, thus u will have price swings. You can go back and look at when China prohibited bitcoin the market reacted in a downward swing. So much for China not having an impact.

The stock market performance in China is the result of very lax lending practices the past 5 years.

Markets are complex, but to claim the 2nd largest economy in the world is irrelevant is a silly statement to make.

7. metsfan4life

metsfan4life Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I just wish I had taken the $200 when it was worth like $800 someone offered me years ago when i 1st heard about it and thought...nah fuk that. then i see its close to 16K when i paid attention to it. but then again..id have likely sold the BTC shortly after to get cash.

crypto is interesting at the finest

8. BLTC

BLTC VIP Member

Dec 23, 2010
    especially crypto. The top 3 btc miners are located in china

9. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    One could conclude the markets that have been in decline all year could signal a buying opportunity. And the US markets as being 2 expensive to get into....