Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Bioscience and stable blood levels

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Over the years these forums have been probably the best source of real knowledge and experience regarding AAS. Our average member who has been around for a few years often has more useable medical knowledge regarding AAS and related ancillaries and male HPTA than 90% of medical doctors. It’s amusing.

But I think there’s one item of bronscience where we missed the mark: The need for STABLE BLOOD LEVELS of AAS during a cycle. We’ve taught each other that this is necessary and even went to great pains to demonstrate its value.

I think it’s wrong. The benefits of unstable blood levels have been proven to me.

A couple years ago when I had been doing only trt for two years, I saw my doctor about a problem. Let me pause here to state that I am very lucky to have one of the most knowledgeable doctors on AAS in the world. He’s the real deal. Lots of pro athletes of all sports in his patient list. He flys around the globe giving talks.

Anyhow I saw him because I has slowly lost some weight, my mind was foggy, and my libido has slowly fallen over the course of several months. Just doing trt. When I started to explain it to him he cut me off and said donthis and wrote on the white board:

Week 1 300mg
Week 2 300mg
Week 3 100mg
Week 4 100mg
Repeat forever

So, scripted 200 a week feat cyp would be ramped up and down. I exclaimed “oh but my blood levels will be wildly unstable”. I thought he was gonna hit me. He called me an asshole (he does that often) and said that’s what we want. He said after a year or two of steady trt dose my symptoms were common and it was time to make the receptors see lots of change. He explained that AAS work best when receptors see constant change. We talked a while and he said that’s why even when cycling test he tells people to ramp it up and down at larger doses, and even better to rotate compounds for short durations, even long esters. He gave me a hug and told me to get the phuck out.

I went home and did what he said and two months later I was ten pounds heavier, looked SOOO much better, was horny as phuck, and cognitive function restored. People thought I’d started a cycle. Nope same amount of test per month just ramped up and down.

We’ve discussed this on some other forums and some respected vets reluctantly tried this and came back to agree with me that it worked.

Now there are some of you reading this about to flame me for blasphemy for going against the teachings of the ancient board gods. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . even when cycling test he tells people to ramp it up and down at larger doses, and even better to rotate compounds for short durations, even long esters . . .

Interesting stuff. Did you and he go into more detail as to this part of his advice, like for a Test - Deca cycle, would you also ramp up/down the Deca dosing . . . . . and, would you go on a long cycle, but alternate Eq and Deca as the 2nd ingredient (say, maybe, 4 weeks each) . . . . . and, if so, would he still advise ramping up/down those doses of Eq and Deca within their 4 week bursts?

Or does that phrase above . . . "constant change" . . . pretty much answer all questions?

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Interesting stuff. Did you and he go into more detail as to this part of his advice, like for a Test - Deca cycle, would you also ramp up/down the Deca dosing . . . . . and, would you go on a long cycle, but alternate Eq and Deca as the 2nd ingredient (say, maybe, 4 weeks each) . . . . . and, if so, would he still advise ramping up/down those doses of Eq and Deca within their 4 week bursts?

Or does that phrase above . . . "constant change" . . . pretty much answer all questions?

For other compounds let’s take EQ mast primo for example. We’ve been taught that these long esters need to be run for weeks to be effective and kick in. One vet over at wcbb has been rotating these 4 compounds using them two weeks each with a test base. Says they work as good if not better than a standard 8 weeks if this and that stacked and libido is strangely high.

We didn’t get into ramping Decca or similar up and down. I know he has pro athletes that he has ramp test from 300 to 600 in two week intervals.

When I see the doc in August I’m going to inquire more. He always draws pictures in the white board then I take a pic with my phone and add it to my files. I don’t have any problems right now so I can spend an hour with him learning about anything I want.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
This is interesting. I'd love to hear more. Anybody else have any experience alternating dosages like this? I know this isn't the first I've ever heard of it

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I’ve unintentionally done this for the last couple years and it seems to work out. As long as I don’t really screw up, I can let my levels fluctuate and not be so rigid on dose and frequency, and I think at a minimum, it hasn’t hurt total progress.

I try to stay between 250/300 per week, but might do it all in one shot on Sunday, or split it up into two shots 3 days apart, or I might skip a bit and let the levels drop and then “restart” with a frontload of sorts. It’s not completely random or thoughtless. Mostly based on feel and look and mood. Hcg is a constant, and aromasin seldom but when needed.

I’d like to hear more from others as well. Interesting topic.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I would like to try your doctors methods on a future cycle. And I will keep your TRT advice on the back burner if/when my standard 200mg 1x/wk starts to wane in effect.

Thanks for the info. Are there any studies that support your doc's philosophy?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic