Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Biogen Labs

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Anyone ever used Biogen Labs or knows someone who have used Biogen Labs? I am looking into their products because they have a pretty nice selection with some hard to find stuff like Test Phenyl Prop and a mix of Test Phenyl Prop/Isocaproate. Your feedback is appreciated I hope somebody can share their expiences good or bad.

Thanks in advance for helping me look into Biogen Labs!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Heard Biogen Labs had some problems like things labeled one thing and having another in the bottle...Ill go look up what was posted on another board....you may wanna hold that thought.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Yeah, we just discussed this on HM... Its a knockoff of another brand... One guy on MH posted pics of shit floating in his bottle, another guy said he got a nasty abscess from his... Id stay away...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Rein...hit me up when you get a min

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yeah, we just discussed this on HM... Its a knockoff of another brand... One guy on MH posted pics of shit floating in his bottle, another guy said he got a nasty abscess from his... Id stay away...

Omg, that's some serious stuff going on... Thanks for the info bro! :)

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
Currently running there 3trenbolone,mast200 and prop
No issues as of yet
no pip or injection problems as for the quality the prop is dosed right as far as I can tell libido is way up
as for the tren and mast its only early week 2 but strength is going up starting to look more defined even at a high bf.Also tren is the only compound that gives me arm acne its acne generalized in the tri area,dont know why but tren does this to me every time

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
nothing to impressive but no complaints.
looking more vascular every day and my diet has been way off from work and the holidays also i have to add I havent been getting in the gym much do to this is peak season working for one of them big parcel services and free time is at a minimum.
But all compounds seem to be working fine

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Where are we on Biogen? Had someone ask me today and I would like to be better informed. PM's fine.
Thanks brothers.
-CC-

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Ive read to many complaints on biogen labs. Some say ok and some say way underdosed.

chemically-alterd

chemically-alterd

Dec 27, 2010
kinda curious too. anbody herd anything. prices are really cheap. but if its crap then it doesnt really matter how cheap.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
well I really like there prices and I am hearing bad and I am hearing good this is what I found about biogen labs to me on this site it looks good to me nothing bad. but I am still going to keep on looking around the net about these guys.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic