MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Biogen labs..

Anybody have any experience with them?

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
^^^^I've read of many hits n misses with the emphasis on misses....

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
So once again the old "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" applies to this.

I will avoid them. Thanks guys.

C

ceasarim

Jan 18, 2011
I hate to be different but I dealt with them many times and had nothing but success with them and around one week delivery everytime. Grew like a weed I will have to say ,and I tried many ,I mean many , they are the best out of all I ever dealt with and u cant beat the prices.I know they are real. sorry to be a downer by being different ,but had to give MY experience.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I hate to be different but I dealt with them many times and had nothing but success with them and around one week delivery everytime. Grew like a weed I will have to say ,and I tried many ,I mean many , they are the best out of all I ever dealt with and u cant beat the prices.I know they are real. sorry to be a downer by being different ,but had to give MY experience.

You have got to be the first person I have actually heard that said their stuff was good out of about 1000 peeps. Ive read that its nothing but straight oil. Glad you got some results.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
one way to really test the products..get someone that is fresh on the juice....that usely tells all for me....dw

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

Being different on these boards in NEVER a downer. Press on my friend. Make waves and then surf on them.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Being different on these boards in NEVER a downer. Press on my friend. Make waves and then surf on them.

^^^Says the 270lb dude in a mini skirt and fuck-me pumps :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
one way to really test the products..get someone that is fresh on the juice....that usely tells all for me....dw

We can settle this DW's way... My first cycle is on the way!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic