Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Binghamton, NY steroid bust brings federal charges - Operation Cyber Juice continues

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
New York State Police on Wednesday said the raids of two residences, one in Binghamton and one in Endicott, were the result of a year-long federal investigation called “Operation Cyber Juice.”

State police assisted the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in the investigations at 205 McKinley Ave., Endicott and 29 Walnut St., Binghamton.

Four suspects in a Broome County steroid bust were brought to federal court Wednesday.

The investigation was conducted by federal law enforcement officials and culminated in morning raids in Endicott and Binghamton.

Just after 6 a.m., members of the state police and the Drug Enforcement Administration responded to homes at 205 McKinley Ave., Endicott, and 29 Walnut St., Binghamton. Less than two hours later, investigators at the scenes were carrying out boxes of evidence.

At least one person was taken into custody from the Endicott location. Police have not released any information regarding the nature of the investigation, though there was no sign of hazardous materials.

Clutching a mug of coffee outside the front entrance to the McKinley Avenue property, tenant Nikole Villanella described the morning's events as unsettling. She has lived there in a first floor apartment for 10 years and said police focused their search on an apartment on the second floor of the residence.

Villanella said she awoke around 6 a.m., then her boyfriend looked out the window and saw police vehicles surrounding the house. A state trooper knocked on the door and explained the situation, she recalled.

"I was concerned; I have two young children," she said.

The upstairs tenant who has lived there about three years was taken away by police, Villanella said. She described him as a "decent guy" who was always willing to let her borrow tools for apartment repairs.

But there has been some suspicious activity around his apartment, she said.

"People are here all the time, in and out, strangers at all hours of the night," she said. "I don't want any unnecessary activity here, safety is a priority for me."

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/...e-investigation-endicott-binghamton/72668216/

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ahh, Broome county, home of the speed trap!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
And Galaxy brewing company.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
In other news people are dying from opiods to death.

**** the police

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And Galaxy brewing company.

You meant Ommegang... closer to Cooperstown, but in the general area...

I've gotten numerous speeding tickets in Broome county going to visit friends in college back in the day.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
This looks to be something that is going to be taking place for an undetermined amount of time. Evryone needs to be taking precautionary measures.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
But what was yielded in the bust????

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Completely agreeing with Schultz. It's happening a lot more frequent than I've seen in the past few years. Shitty as hell. Really don't know that I'll be able to continue on with "supplementation" with this shit popping up all the tome

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
That's says a lot. The neighbor says he's s good guy, always willing to help out.

You can't say the same for the neighborhood herion dealer I bet.

Total misalocation of resourses imo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic