Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bin laden dead!!!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Thank GOD for our US Military! Thanks to all the men and women who serve this country for all of us. It's great that they killed that fuck. They should take that reward money and give all the men and women a bonus on there next check. Maybe now gas prices can come down.

Reactions: KBD
huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
Thank GOD for our US Military! Thanks to all the men and women who serve this country for all of us. It's great that they killed that fuck. They should take that reward money and give all the men and women a bonus on there next check. Maybe now gas prices can come down.

Amen brother!!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I support our troops 100%.

However i hate our president.

Yet i hate politics in general, so fuck it.

Last edited:
Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
This is a real thing.. Hope that fucker rots in hell for beyond eternity...

Reactions: KBD
hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well I guess Im the only one who thinks this is a little strange that as soon as they kill him they bury him at sea I just find that weird,Now before anyone labels me antigov. Im retired from the US Army so I support our troops just not Obama or this story.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I agree with Hugerobb, let see some pictures of him dead first.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
hugerob I thought the same thing and then thought about it and this is the angle im thinking....they kill osama take his body or the body believed to be him take photos and dna samples and rather than give the body to an islamic state for a burial or to be paraded around and made even more of a martar,they dump him at sea...and i guess it islamic law or some shit that a body must be buried with in 24 hrs after death....if we kept his body as a trophy that could of became more trouble than good.
Then again he could be getting water boarded right now in some country we never heard of trying to get more info out of him....?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
hugerob I thought the same thing and then thought about it and this is the angle im thinking....they kill osama take his body or the body believed to be him take photos and dna samples and rather than give the body to an islamic state for a burial or to be paraded around and made even more of a martar,they dump him at sea...and i guess it islamic law or some shit that a body must be buried with in 24 hrs after death....if we kept his body as a trophy that could of became more trouble than good.
Then again he could be getting water boarded right now in some country we never heard of trying to get more info out of him....?

Yeah thats true, but shit this is America, we thrive on revenge and mayhem...American media shows us all sorts of graphic death photos and clips, his dead skinny ass wouldnt have been all that shocking and would have been worth 5 min of video to be seen dead by the American people after what he did.
If hes dead for real, then good, but it really wont stop the fanatics from carrying out their jihad.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
We have video of Saddam being captured and killed, his sons being killed, bunch of rescue missions in Iraq and Afgan and nothing on this? Not even a pic? Come on now.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Flame me all you want but I it is American propaganda BS.

And lets not forget this little gem:Official: Bin Laden buried at sea - Yahoo! News

the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea. This means there will be no independent verification that Osama was actually killed.

Give me an effing break...............no picture and then respect his "beliefs" by burning him and then "burying him at sea"
Another great US scam and con on the world and US population.

» Red Alert: Government Had Osama bin Laden Frozen for Years Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

During the 2004 election, CNN reported that Democratic insiders had been told that George W. Bush was going to use the Bin Laden body as an ace-in-the-hole if he thought he was in danger of losing the 2004 election.

In instead it was saved for Obama ..................

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
if there is anyone out there that actually thinks this is going to quell Islamic terrorism, you are delusional. The comments i am seeing everywhere i go are straight up retarded. There was no battle or war won. I have not checked out the media outlets talking heads to keep my head straight, but i wouldn't be surprised one bit if something "horrific" happened here in the near future in "retaliation" as a false flag to justify slamming down an iron fist on us.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have to say im with ms wetback and all the others that are in doubt that this has happened! how many times have we heard that he was dead and then oops, ok, hes not! i hope he is and i hope he suffered but i dont believe it has happened! :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic