Members
Latest Member
Erdrea
What's New?

billydidit

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
What up bros. Here from Meso, getting tired of some of the BS that goes on there and this seems like a sweet site.

Right now I am in the last week of a cutter, and I am 6' 210 lbs and just now dropping into single digit BF %. To give you an idea of my type of conditioning, I like to participate in MMA. So this last week when I was camping I did a 3 mile run through the forest every morning.

Yesterday I went mountain biking for 15 miles, then I went on a 15 mile hike. Went kayaking for a few miles, and did weight band workouts.

Normally I do a lot of cardio training (yoga, swimming, kenpo, plyometrics, boxing, etc.) but my passion will always be for body building. I hope to some day break the 405 lb barrier on the bench press!

peace

-bj

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Nice to see you over here Billy! Way to step up to the plate right away.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Welcome aboard Billy! That's a ton of things i didn't know about you! I am glad we have such an experienced athlete in our team! :D

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What up bill... When then heck do you have time for all of that?

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
What up bill... When then heck do you have time for all of that?
Ha! Well I change it up a bit every week. I don't care if I have to get up early, stay up late, or go during lunch...i just find something to do. Sometimes I have a chance to make it to the private gym in Seattle, sometimes I only have time for 24 or Golds in Bellevue or Redmond, and sometimes I don't have time to leave the house so I settle for P90X. My new fav is HOT YOGA. My god what a workout!..and a nice chance to show off my bod to the ladies! haha

peace

-bj