Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

bigpimpdaddy from Brotherhoodofpain.com forum

B

Bigpimpdaddy

Dec 24, 2010
Hello All,
Just signed on to introduce myself and say hello to all. I am known as bigpimpdaddy on several different sites, most recently brotherhoodofpain.com and was invited here by MARX. Im leaving Brother hood of pain since PAiN was caught reading pm's and scamming members and sources over there. I know several of you in here already and hope to meet some new friends also.

I have been in the weightlifting and bodybuilding game for a long time. I no longer compete but I still lift to stay fit and feel good about myself. I am an old school guy that believes in hard work and dedication. I have tried and tested just about everything you could think of. But what it comes down to is plain and simple,Again Hardwork and Dedication.

I know I am new to this board but I am not new to this lifestyle. To the members,mods and owners I hope I can conbribute to help out when needed. Again thanks for the invite and hope to chat to you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hey bro, welcome to the Den!

D

dropshot001

Sep 15, 2010
welcome to TID! Stay away from BOP! PAiN was caught collecting payment info via pm's and collecting green dot payments meant for sources, then he blamed members for reverse scamming.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
welcome to the den BIGPIMPDADDY! Brotherhood of pain is a shithole.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good to see a good brother coming on over to the Den, post up and make yourself at home bro, you're gonna be liking it here :)

Fuck yeah! Welcome!

B

Bigpimpdaddy

Dec 24, 2010
O.K. I feel welcome already........Glad I did come over here.....

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to the board, BigPimpDaddy...cool name BTW

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
yoyo bigpimp, good to see another familiar face so to speak!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic