Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Big Ramy , George Farah ??

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Well today I was just goin thru YouTube checkin shit out , when I ran across this video of Big Ramy .
Well he has supposibly split w/ Dennis James and gone to George Farah as his new coach !!!
If ya do know this then disregard this !!!
I feel like this was a great move for Ramy !!! Farah trains Kai Greene and look at that fickin predator looking monster .
my prediction is that in the next 2 years Ramy will take the Mr. O !!!
My .02 !!!

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Well today I was just goin thru YouTube checkin shit out , when I ran across this video of Big Ramy .
Well he has supposibly split w/ Dennis James and gone to George Farah as his new coach !!!
I feel like this was a great move for Ramy !!! Farah trains Kai Greene and look at that fickin predator looking monster .
My .02 !!!
Ramy has switched trainers a few times probably because they can get expensive. I think he as at that point he doesn't need a trainer but should use people for dieting advise for the big O.
I agree he has a very good chance of taking the O if he can dail in for the show.

S

swede

May 12, 2015
George Farah is the man, might be a good opportunity for him

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
There was a pic of big Ramy on Facebook today, he is looking totally insane. If he can ever get totally dialed in he'll win the Mr. O This guy is a freaking monster literally.

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
There was a pic of big Ramy on Facebook today, he is looking totally insane. If he can ever get totally dialed in he'll win the Mr. O This guy is a freaking monster literally.

Seen the same pic. He does look very good.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Idk if it's the same picture I saw today, but I swear man this guy has made a major change since last year !!
Maybe it's the new coach / new diet / new ways to train / !!! Whatever it is this guys has been puttin in work because he looks ****in huge and shredded !! IMO better than when James trained him !!! This guys looks better than Coleman !!!! U see his midsection compared to Coleman's at his best ???? Hands down Ramy !!!
Truth is like what u guys said. If he stays conditioned and perfects his muscle maturity , he's unbeatable !!!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Idk if it's the same picture I saw today, but I swear man this guy has made a major change since last year !!
Maybe it's the new coach / new diet / new ways to train / !!! Whatever it is this guys has been puttin in work because he looks ****in huge and shredded !! IMO better than when James trained him !!! This guys looks better than Coleman !!!! U see his midsection compared to Coleman's at his best ???? Hands down Ramy !!!
Truth is like what u guys said. If he stays conditioned and perfects his muscle maturity , he's unbeatable !!!

We will talk if and when he beats phil heath..

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
My .02 !!!

Hany Rambod makes champions. Farrah makes runner ups. No one is going to beat Heath unless he has an injury.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Colman was the best ever but blow his midsection Colman had muscle on top of muscle and back detail was insane but ramy in my opinion should be the mr o if he nails in his condition I would say come in at 285 pounds dry and its game over for phil by the way we would loose narrow phil behind ramy in my opinion phil is maxed out see how shit his midsection was last year all slin

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Colman was the best ever but blow his midsection Colman had muscle on top of muscle and back detail was insane but ramy in my opinion should be the mr o if he nails in his condition I would say come in at 285 pounds dry and its game over for phil by the way we would loose narrow phil behind ramy in my opinion phil is maxed out see how shit his midsection was last year all slin

Very good point brother !!! Phil still looks good , but there's a lot of talk of his midsection and how. It it's getting.
On the contrary, Ramy's midsection looks better and better the closer Mr. O gets !!!
But we will see !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Just saw the results of the Arnold Brazil and Ramy SMOKED the competition !!!
Have to give the guy props !!! He's been working w/ Farah for 3 months I believe and he looks super conditioned !!!
He def is gonna need more work but he's on his way man !!! He even smoked Cedric and he's supposed to be the most aesthetic guy in the IFBB !!!
All I have to say is w/ Farah the sky's the limit for Ramy !!! Can't wait until the O !!!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I like how big ramy came in at this show, he's definitely made an improvement. I know everyone loves to jump on the 'whos the next mr o' bandwagon for whoever is up and coming but I'm not 100% sold yet. He's impressive, definitely deserves to be on that stage which I can say is a huge thing and he's going to contend the title at one point or another but these days it takes more than being great, they have to be exceptional and I'm not sold he is in that class just yet. Hopefully Farah can bring his conditioning in tighter and get those monstrous legs striated

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic