Feb 27, 2013
They need to change his name to little calves

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
339???? is that correct?
Yessir it is correct
Yes he is huge but it proportions look retarded. Arms are way to big to his shoulders and especially his back.
Uhm, have you seen his back...? He has probably the biggest back I've ever seen, and that includes Ronnie and Dorian. He just needs to work on his back poses to where he brings out last and mid back thickness together.
They need to change his name to little calves
I hope one day I'm massive enough to be one of the guys that people can only hate on by saying "but look how small his calves are bro" :rolleyes:

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Ramy's still quite new to the sport if you believe all that you read,in real tearm's how much bigger can he get,with the right team behind him who know's,think one day he could be the biggest body builder ever to grace the stage.I wish i could afford the stuff he's taking if only to be half his size.;)

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Isn't he known to have a myostatin deficiency? no matter what the guy is the definition of freak! Huge and I see no prob with his proportions, he did have trouble posing at the Olympia though I thought.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
pretty sure walking at 339lbs will build your calves- give him a few years i think hes what they call an up and comer.
I wish..... my calves are still tiny..... good thing I'm only judged on what I lift, not how I look. LOL

At 330 I'm shaped like a flamingo. Ramy looks f ucking insane!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Isn't he known to have a myostatin deficiency? no matter what the guy is the definition of freak! Huge and I see no prob with his proportions, he did have trouble posing at the Olympia though I thought.
It's his back that's the problem. He needs more muscle maturity and lower back lacking. He was also not conditioned enough at the olympia.

R

rog90

Dec 25, 2011
He is a beast to be that vascular at that weight. He will be dominating the Mr. O in the future.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
He's a big sob for sure...incredible genetics and his body's response to all other factors related. His quads are just retarded looking their so damn big. I bet this guys grocery and toilet paper expenses for one week is like mine for 2 months lol.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Yessir it is correct

Uhm, have you seen his back...? He has probably the biggest back I've ever seen, and that includes Ronnie and Dorian. He just needs to work on his back poses to where he brings out last and mid back thickness together.

His back is huge but his arms over shadow it and his shoulder caps don't match. His legs ****en huge way bigger then most competitors yet but his calves lag like other bodybuilders whose calves are a weak point, the monster legs exaggerate the lagging calves more. One day he could be fighting for Mr.O but he needs to balance out his physique more before he can't beat Phil. Right now he is the bigger version of Ruhl huge but not balanced. Just my view point on it I'm not a judge in the end so not like what I feel makes a difference.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic