Dec 13, 2010
Test 1-20 1500mg
EQ 1-15 1400mgs
Deca 1-14 800mgs
Mast 15-22 400mgs
dbol 50mg 1-6
drol 50mg 1-6

Wake up: 25mgs drol
Pre workout: 25mgs Dbol (this way both compounds are present during workout)
Early Afternoon: 25mgs Drol
Pm: 25mgs Dbol

Peps will be like this:
GHRP/GRF: 100/50mcgs 3x per day workout days and 2x per day off days (might work up to 3x per day ed)
2ius GH after first shot then working up to 6-10ius over time

this cycle started 1/31/2011
i think i finished up the orals a week ago?
i was on the keto for 5 weeks before i start and cut from about 240 to 218 and i am now sitting at 245. i must say i really liked the dbol/drol combo so if anyone out there was interested in that they have my blessing:D.

i figure this log would be good for the board and to better get to know people as this is my home board now. i will also be recruiting some solid members.
BUT if any of you think this log is going to be as detaled as the doc you have been mistaken lol. i will do my best and might miss a day or two but i cant keep up with that woman. she has dedication to training and detail like no other woman i know.

stats
age 37
height 5'10
weight 245
BF 12% ( lol just kidding. thats the number you see the most!) more like 18% but i dont really know.
years training is 22 with a layoff of 5 years at one time. 4 years back straight now since then.
my biggest lift im most proud of is 405 for 8 on barbell bench.

thanks to admin and all the members and staff for making this a safe a great board.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
thats alot of gear bro.

Im pretty sure u could just get swole as hell off 750mg of test a week and a shit ton of food. No need for all that gear. But just sayin :p.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Damn bro, that's one hell of a cycle. Gonna get large!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
thats alot of gear bro.

Im pretty sure u could just get swole as hell off 750mg of test a week and a shit ton of food. No need for all that gear. But just sayin :p.

i seem to respond well to the higher doses. and i eat like a fawkin horse lol. if you dont eat it doesnt matter how much gear your on as you wont get much out of it. but yea i hear what your sayin it just works for me. nice sig too;)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i seem to respond well to the higher doses. and i eat like a fawkin horse lol. if you dont eat it doesnt matter how much gear your on as you wont get much out of it. but yea i hear what your sayin it just works for me. nice sig too;)

Ya bro i agree with that statement. I didnt start getting good results with gear till i started eating healthy and shit. People just think it does the work for them. Not the case.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I just saw this bro! Good luck with your cycle! I am going to try a keto diet before my next cycle and see how that works!

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Ah ha ,,I found your secret get HUUUUGGGGGEEEE cycle layout ....Looks awesome bro and from the pics you keep sending me you are growing quick and and rather defined as well...
looks like you got all your shit straight ,,Good luck with your super bulker man ,..

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I just saw this bro! Good luck with your cycle! I am going to try a keto diet before my next cycle and see how that works!

one thing i will tell you bro is that i HATE the keto and will NEVER run it again. the only reason i agreed to run it was because it was for a short time of 5 weeks. i lost a signifcant amout of muscle. i will never completely cut carbs out of my diet ever again. its very unhealthy. i got BW at the end and it had my BUN super high and my creatinine levels were at 1.9 suggesting kidney function was diminishing. 5 days later me levels were just about normal then a week after that normal and stable.

i think there are too many other ways to drop BF that are more health.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Ah ha ,,I found your secret get HUUUUGGGGGEEEE cycle layout ....Looks awesome bro and from the pics you keep sending me you are growing quick and and rather defined as well...
looks like you got all your shit straight ,,Good luck with your super bulker man ,..

haha combs. but the secret is really the ability to eat enormous amounts of food!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
A long time ago in a far off distant land, a few huge guys i knew swore by EQ and Deca together as the best mass stack to take with test (along with some drol). Good luck, and i will be watching this thread to see your progress.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic