Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Big D Pharma, BIGDPHARMACEUTICALS.NL ripoff

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
Big D Pharma also known as BIGDPHARMACEUTICALS.NL and eroids are a fraud. My first order with Big D Pharma was here in 5 days. But I pointed out that eroids was a fraud(sources pay for ratings and all bad reviews are deleted) so he took $315 of my money and 15 days later the website still says order pending.The same "BigD" "bro" answers for many sources and after getting no response from him for 3 weeks of emails, I left a review on eroids which Big D Pharma answered in 5 minutes. My account was banned and comments deleted about BIGDPHARMACEUTICALS.NL within the hour. I did NOT break the rules, I asked questions on the question page which were also deleted. I will update if I receive gear.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
roscogre welcome to the iron den. How are Big D Pharma ratings on eroids?

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Hmmm? Was just asking about him. Was wondering if this was the same Big D Pharma who scammed at BOP

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Hmmm? Was just asking about him. Was wondering if this was the same Big D who scammed at BOP

I believe it is.

OP, eroids is bad news. You have to be more careful in the future, I'm not sure what level or research you did before ordering, but any sources that associates themselves with a board like that is high risk IMO. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Last edited:
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
This clown PMed me at JuicedMuscle and wanted to sponsor there. I flat out told him NO! Just for kicks and giggles, I asked him who is refs were. He told me he was rated #2 on eroids. So I checked out eRoids, and it looks like scammer haven.. Ill have to check and see if I have the PM still, and see what else he said.. Sorry you got taken..

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
Big D Pharma and eroids are a fraud. My first order with Big D was here in 5 days. But I pointed out that eroids was a fraud(sources pay for ratings and all bad reviews are deleted) so he took $315 of my money and 15 days later the website still says order pending.The same "BigD" "bro" answers for many sources and after getting no response from him for 3 weeks of emails, I left a review on eroids which he answered in 5 minutes. My account was banned and comments deleted within the hour. I did NOT break the rules, I asked questions on the question page which were also deleted. I will update if I receive gear.

I guess sometimes it could be needed, but I'm really really weary of boards that delete comments...... They could still ban you without hiding comments.
That's how bad sources continue to rope people in, reflects very badly on the board.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Big D Pharma looked smelled rotten to me from a mile away. There are so many pieces of shit selling stuff online. You've got to do a ton of research and stay away from eroids apparently.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
That's fucked.you work hard for your money only to be scammed by these fuckers.i hope these pricks get the shit kicked out of them.

R

Rpom

Jul 22, 2012
I'm new to iron den Let me give u alittle back ground first am 29 hrs old lifting a short 8 years juicing two yrs four cycles so far. Two bulk two cut things have been great. This is my new addiction n life. Say this cause before I was a heroin addict and spent over five years I'n state prison ( where I picked up weights) I was directed to eroids there and have had only good luck thus far not here to promote anyone as I've used bout 6 of the top 10 . I'll tell u one thing is the whole board thing does seem shady I'm on it under same name as here n have seen some legit shit get gone ! But my expierence has been good and big d was one of them. Anyways I guess I just see u guys talking bout the world opening up of juice to peoe like it's wizard of oz or some shit . Lol. Well if a stand up felon can't get a key the. WhO the he'll is? And if u can get the sauce to ur house I'n under a week for less than 40$ a vial. U da man I guess I just don't understand all the hating. Yeah it's shady but do ur own dealings n figure it out . Pretty fucking simple right. Hey wow it showed up I'n three days paid peanuts and look I got abbs I think I'll do it again.

beernazi

beernazi

Jul 29, 2012
hey, i saw this post so i figured id sign up and reply. I got gear from big d and i was impressed. he was definitly a little behind, but when i approached him, it was sent out immediately. Good quality as well. Everyone has different experiences, but when you start badmouthing sources before you get your gear then you are just asking to get put on the backburner.

Big D Pharma and eroids are a fraud. My first order with Big D was here in 5 days. But I pointed out that eroids was a fraud(sources pay for ratings and all bad reviews are deleted) so he took $315 of my money and 15 days later the website still says order pending.The same "BigD" "bro" answers for many sources and after getting no response from him for 3 weeks of emails, I left a review on eroids which he answered in 5 minutes. My account was banned and comments deleted within the hour. I did NOT break the rules, I asked questions on the question page which were also deleted. I will update if I receive gear.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Lol so now they are sending folks over to defend them classy

beernazi

beernazi

Jul 29, 2012
im not trying to defend him at all. Because i agree he is a pain in the ass to deal with, im just saying. my gear came.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic