Big BLEW!

Discussion in 'NFL Pick'em Discussion' started by Lizard King, Sep 22, 2013.

1. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    What a week in football - broncos pats wow fell asleep at half 24-0 wake up wtf

Niners smashed redskins right in mouth

Anyone watch penguins and bruins game? Great hockey game !

Who is gonna be in Super Bowl any predictions ??

2. ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle Drama Queen senior Vip

Sep 1, 2010
    Seattle and NE

After watching Manning fall apart in the cold, I don't think he will do well in the Super Bowl. Its going to be outside at Giants stadium in February.. Brrrrrrrr!

3. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Prevent Defense..always prevents the win! That and Welker
    Great games lately. Saint's n Seahawks will be another one. 2 more Seahawks test dirty for aas, Sherman mysteriously cleared..again!!

9er's or Carolina v Bronco's or colts

Actually felt sorry for the beatin RG3 received..

4. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    No kiddin RG is a decent guy the niners punished him. Ugly day for bobby

5. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Brooks was still on fir from that BULLSHIT call on Lil Drew Beezy saints game the refs handed to them. Guy was possessed!!

6. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Granite no kidding the refs and all These new fairy rules are geared to helping offense score higher in hopes of increased excitement and interest in nfl - not safety as they want us to believe - give few more years for flag football lol, my point is these refs are deciding the game . I don't thinks it ok when a call decides the outcome of a game - like the panthers pats, that Green Bay call its insane - I'm sure many more. We should start a crazy call thread and we all comment !

graniteman likes this.
  7. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Hey Manning, you are supposed to throw to the guys in the BLUE jersey's. Just clearing that up for you guy....

ketsugo likes this.
  8. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    How bout those cowboys lol

flex001 likes this.
  9. kid666

kid666 VIP Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Im at a loss for frigginn words with Eli this year..Hes killing me.. the only joy im getting outta the season is watching the Cowboys and Romo suck it up also. But wow Eli man... Could his best years be behind him already at 32 yrs old? Maybe!!!!

10. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Did you catch one of those interceptions? He was off bad, he could have thrown it to a different state....

11. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    You mean the one in the 4th quarter? He threw it directly, perfectly to the guy! Wasn't a Giant anywhere near him

12. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I don't know look at his bro - age 37 3 neck surgery and just set record ..... Of course he got great supporting cast

Tags: