Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Biden vs Putin

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That's an ideal world situation. But we all know that we need governance to avoid chaos TBH, we can't simply rely on the whims of people in society because we're all different, with different goals, motivations et al. There should be leadership, good leadership (which is hard to find) is what we need and the rest will naturally follow IMO.

Sorry, that makes NO sense.
The description you pose as to why we “need governance” may be accurate (We do in fact need some uniformity, order, example); We are in fact all very different people, etc….
That being correct, how do you suppose it realistic to take a subset of / from that mass of very different people, and suppose they can suddenly be so supernaturally different in such a superior way so as to be worthy to rule over / lead all of the masses while they themselves possess all of the very differences and vulnerabilities??

Seems to me in a technical sense, only GOD is worthy of leading mankind. Mankind is not worthy to nor designed to lead nor rule over one another.
That being the case — obviously not everyone believes in God nor cares about God, will agree upon God, etc.
So…. we’re back to square one. And fuck if I’m goi g to be led / ruled / ordered over by any other “man” who’s nothing made of anything more than myself.
If I don’t lead ME, no one else sure as hell is going to.
Fuck being led by hypocritical centralized system of control gang members.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
. But we all know that we need governance to avoid chaos
Government is causing chaos. Woman are men men are woman. Sex classes for kindergartners to create more gay and transgender, soft on crime, bail reform (commit crime walk free) woke military, riots on a moments notice etc etc etc. lockdowns / masks / lying politicians and media, corrupt FBI CIA etc. Chaos has become the norm
good leadership (which is hard to find) is what we need and the rest will naturally follow IMO.
Good leaders going against the status quo from here on will end up like Trump. Far left Corruption and deep state leftist zombies rule the day.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
A very weak central gov't that has limited enumerated powers, with most power disseminated to local officials that are most accountable to the citizenry. That's the best of various bad options. Sure sounds a lot like the original US constitutional framework. Not too bad for a bunch of old, dead white guys.

But history is only one week old to today's elites. And they know much better.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
pooh.jpg

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
What if someone drops a nuke on The United States where Biden and Harris are and they’re dead now. who has the codes to launch a counter attack with our nukes?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
In quite possibly the bravest move ever by a sitting US President today, Biden is said to have unfriended Putin
on Twitter, applying by far the harshest sanction to date by our pathetic, sorry, weak ass Democratic leadership on the Russian president.
Biden was quoted as saying: "That'll show him!"
WW3....I unfriended this girl once on Twitter and she keyed my car....Putin has intercontinental keys!
:eek:

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Biden is such a disgrace. He still manages to fukk things up even having the questions and answers pre-selected ahead of time. He is such a weak, senile, puppet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic