Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Biden vs Putin

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I will delete my account and leave this hate filled place to you hate groups. You people are the cancer of mankind! Hieu is gone…
typical Lib. Please stay we need entertainment Karen.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Maybe that’s the mentality needed to keep Putin in check? After all, Putin went to the nuclear conversation very quickly in this debacle invasion. A true sign of weakness and recklessness on his part.
I’d venture to say more reckless then anything Trump ever said …
I agree Trump is cocky and a little loose lipped but never reckless.

I don’t view it (nuclear reference) as “weakness” the way media narrative wants to portray it. I see it as a legitimate warning that Putin is committed to victory at all costs, and is candid enough to tell the NWO coalition (aka: “Empire of Lies” — US and UN, EU, NATO centralized system of control) not to push this to the point that requires such a level of opposing force. Putin isn’t fucking around — he’s not a NWO puppet — he’s one of only two powers capable of standing independent of the NWO centralized system of control; Russia, and China being the only two opposing forces.

Imagine this: What IF an escalation of empire dominance presses so far that China reaches a point that it decides to sanction all imports to the US, as well as imports to any and all countries who would be willing to play middleman supplier to the US.
Without China, the US is FUCKED. And China is ultimately more aligned with Russia.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Smart little homo.
He got the name wrong though (a lot do); he didn’t mean Charles Schwab, he meant Klaus Schwab (WEF, DAVOS, “The Great Reset”).

Last edited:
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I don’t view it (nuclear reference) as “weakness” the way media narrative wants to portray it. I see it as a legitimate warning that Putin is committed to victory at all costs, and is candid enough to tell the NWO coalition (aka: “Empire of Lies” — US and UN, EU, NATO centralized system of control) not to push this to the point that requires such a level of opposing force. Putin isn’t fucking around — he’s not a NWO puppet — he’s one of only two powers capable of standing independent of the NWO centralized system of control; Russia, and China being the only two opposing forces.

Imagine this: What IF an escalation of empire dominance presses so far that China reaches a point that it decides to sanction all imports to the US, as well as imports to any and all countries who would be willing to play middleman supplier to the US.
Without China, the US is FUCKED. And China is ultimately more aligned with Russia.
Hopefully China backs Russia financially and Russia cuts the 254 million barrels a month they send us. Maybe the US can drill baby drill again.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

This won’t end good for Putin. Gonna go out on a limb and predict he’s fucked himself and will be out of power (replaced) within a year.

He’ll win the war but it’s gonna be very messy for Russia.

I really like Russian people. And the woman are beautiful. Too bad this is happening

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This won’t end good for Putin. Gonna go out on a limb and predict he’s fucked himself and will be out of power (replaced) within a year.

He’ll win the war but it’s gonna be very messy for Russia.

I really like Russian people. And the woman are beautiful. Too bad this is happening

I can’t say I disagree, ultimately.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I will be shocked if Biden reverses course and opens the Yukon XL pipeline, but does he have a choice. To get Europe on board, something had to happen. Their dependence on oil from Russia is obviously glaring.

I take Putin at his word. He is 70, and who know about his physical and mental health. In his mind, I don't think he has much to lose. And this is about his legacy. So, in a matter of speaking, you have to take him serious. My only hope, is others close to him find some way to make him disappear or step down. I cannot see the people of Russia wanting to play with nukes. Nor can I see his cabinet wanting to prolong this mess in the Ukraine.

I think NATO and its allies are a little too late with aid. I think the capital falls after a bloody campaign. The weapons and funds donated may get to western Ukraine and maybe they are able to hold the line there, but obviously to Putin it's significant to get Kyiv for symbolic reason and to implement his puppet government.

Maybe this buys time to let sanctions and etc to set in, but I'm guessing this is making Europe very very nervous. I see Finland and Sweden have jumped on the bandwagon to join NATO and the foreign minister for Russia has already said their will be consequences to anyone who aids the Ukraine against Russia.

This is gonna be a shit show. It's gonna get ugly. Especially if they get to Zalensky.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I will be shocked if Biden reverses course and opens the Yukon XL pipeline, but does he have a choice. To get Europe on board, something had to happen. Their dependence on oil from Russia is obviously glaring.

I take Putin at his word. He is 70, and who know about his physical and mental health. In his mind, I don't think he has much to lose. And this is about his legacy. So, in a matter of speaking, you have to take him serious. My only hope, is others close to him find some way to make him disappear or step down. I cannot see the people of Russia wanting to play with nukes. Nor can I see his cabinet wanting to prolong this mess in the Ukraine.

I think NATO and its allies are a little too late with aid. I think the capital falls after a bloody campaign. The weapons and funds donated may get to western Ukraine and maybe they are able to hold the line there, but obviously to Putin it's significant to get Kyiv for symbolic reason and to implement his puppet government.

Maybe this buys time to let sanctions and etc to set in, but I'm guessing this is making Europe very very nervous. I see Finland and Sweden have jumped on the bandwagon to join NATO and the foreign minister for Russia has already said their will be consequences to anyone who aids the Ukraine against Russia.

This is gonna be a shit show. It's gonna get ugly. Especially if they get to Zalensky.

“…. but obviously to Putin it's significant to get Kyiv for symbolic reason and to implement his puppet government.”

Currently — as of the Biden and Newland backed ousting (look it up) of Ukraine’s leadership in 2014, it’s had a Western/US puppet gov’t.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Starlink is cool, and what's happening in Ukraine is one of Musk's reasons for having internet available to everyone, but from what I've seen you need some serious hardware to get connected to it.
I guess some Starlink hardware was delivered to the Ukraine.

Starlink arrived in Ukraine.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic