Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden vs Putin

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
In quite possibly the bravest move ever by a sitting US President today, Biden is said to have unfriended Putin
on Twitter, applying by far the harshest sanction to date by our pathetic, sorry, weak ass Democratic leadership on the Russian president.
Biden was quoted as saying: "That'll show him!"

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This is a legitimately troubling statement from Putin. He’s not one to speak empty words. So hopefully the US and NATO realize the danger is real for any who may want to attempt to play hero.
At this point, Russia cannot be stopped in Ukraine.

'To anyone who would consider interfering from the outside - if you do, you will face consequences greater than any you have faced in history'

Russia will likely have control of Ukraine by the end of the weekend, and at that point it will be interesting to hear what deal he then begins to present.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Two years ago we were independent when it came to oil and gas. This coming week at the pump will rise to $5-$6 plus a gallon. This is all staged at this point. Maybe not from Russia but definitely from our government and other globalist POS money hungry scum. They purposely cut off our pipelines and gave them to Russia. And now of course they have to sanction them lol.

It’s actually funny. Two years ago I also used to laugh my ass off at guys like alex jones. But if you go over the last two years everything the conspiracy theorist said are coming to light.

We are all screwed. We will definitely be seeing the collapse of the global economy as we know it. NATO is causing this whole thing with their push into other nations as usual. Their as evil as any of these groups.

My advice is if your able to stock up while you can on food, water, guns, ammo etc.

Ohh and now covid is miraculously going away. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the midterm elections coming up .

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think the only thing you'll find Ds and Rs in agreement is that we shouldn't have troops on the ground in Ukraine. Putin wants to restore glory to the empire, and it must provide him some political benefit. But invading Ukraine comes with significant economic costs, and I'm struggling to see how it's worth it. Also, Russia won't have too much trouble with the invasion, but might Russia struggle with a Ukrainian insurgency? Aren't they still struggling with Chechnya?

What the US should do is to move our bases and troops out of Germany, and move them into Poland and the Baltic states. Those countries are actually our allies. Germany cashes our checks and takes as much as they can, and when we ask something of them... nada. I don't blame them, I suppose, they've done it for years and never had to pay for it. They figure the US is just a bunch of chumps.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I think the only thing you'll find Ds and Rs in agreement is that we shouldn't have troops on the ground in Ukraine.
If you were in the US Army or had a loved one in would you want to be sent to the Ukraine to possibly die defending it? I mean, come on, who in America cares all that much about the Ukraine.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The media and Putin keep alluding to the Ukraine joining NATO as an issue. First, Ukraine did not even have that thought in mind back in 2014 when they took Crimea and Donbas(sp). Secondly, even if the Ukraine desired to join NATO, it's not an overnight thing. It would be years down the road likely before they are brought into NATO.

Putin is 70. A stone cold killer. One not to be taken lightly. Especially with his comments about restoring the old Russian empire. Who is next? The Baltic nations? Would he keep rolling right into Poland and etc? Putin is former KGB and Spetnatz. He isn't afraid at loss of life. Dude is a scary fella. Heck, even the Taliban issued a statement asking for peace. They know, Putin might pick up where Breshnev failed in trying to take Afghanistan.

We have Grampa Joe barely able to finish sentences and Russia saw this. We all saw this. I get the reluctance to have boots on the ground and honestly I don't want Americans there personally, but we also need to quit abounding countries like the Ukraine. It's similar to what we did with Afghanistan and even Vietnam. Giving countries a false sense of security by assuring we have their backs.

Even scarier, when does China move on Taiwan? Imagine the tag team of China and Russia pushing for world domination. It sounds in a sense far fetched, but any more, anything is possible.

The world needs to get on the same page. Sanctions that take "months"? Tell that to the people of Ukraine that could have days or weeks. SWIFT expulsion for Russia has been tossed around and that would be a huge blow to them, but you have countries in Europe who have hedged at it because of their reliance on Russian oil. So I guess they need to get off the pot or shit. The idea that sacrificing Ukraine for oil is very naive in my opinion. You cannot guarantee that Russia will stop at the Ukraine. And if Ukraine falls, the Reds are on Europe's door step. We're back to 1939 all over again.

Russia has the numbers, the guns, the tanks and etc. But one question I have, is their military tech toe to toe with the West? I don't think Blitzkrieg 2.0 went quite as smooth as Putin thought. Some of that is Ukraine is salty and dug in. Some I think is some of the West's contribution of weapons and technology. But at the end of the day, if something doesn't happen quickly, I think the Ukraine will fall.

I also don't think it's completely about territory or positioning. The Ukraine is called the "Breadbasket" for a reason. Grain exports are Top 5 in the world. Many precious metals and ores are rich there. Natural gas and etc. And yes, it's location to the Black Sea is very strategic to Russia also.

In part, I don't think Putin truly realized the amount of resistance. Even if he topples the current regime there, I think it will be years of resistance and fighting. This will be costly no matter. If sanctions continue, it could have a longer affect on Russia, but I don't think Putin is in this for the long game.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
This disgrace of a President that “80 million” of you voted for (yeah right)
won’t do sanctions because Putin knows what Ukraine deals went on. He has it over on him. Guaranteed.
But we needn't worry. I'm sure our brilliant VP Kamala "Twat" Harris is on top of the case right now.
Maybe we can send her over to soften Putin up a bit. Or in this whore's case, "hardin" him up.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
In quite possibly the bravest move ever by a sitting US President today, Biden is said to have unfriended Putin
on Twitter, applying by far the harshest sanction to date by our pathetic, sorry, weak ass Democratic leadership on the Russian president.
Biden was quoted as saying: "That'll show him!"
:p..."That'll show him!"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic