Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden takes classified information very seriously.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Like when she tried to talk black and say she carries a bottle of hot sauce around with her everywhere:D

She can say she is a mix between a Latina and the Peninsular countries, haha. Like Alex Baldwin's wife:D
Get it right bro it's Latin x lmao!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
The Bidens got caught telling secret information for financial benefit.

I think someone snitched and told the FBI where all the classified documents were.

they won’t allow that classified information that was retrieved from the Bidens to be viewed by senators.
It’s probably because it has to do with China, Ukraine, and all the other shady shit the Biden’s have been involved with.

Joe Biden, and his family have been caught, red-handed selling out our country for financial benefit.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Guys, I was running out of time so I wasn't able to read everything before replying.

To the deep state, they don't really don't care who is in the spot because they all follow the same orders.

The only reason they want Biden out is because MAGA republicans are running the house now. That means they are running shit like peloci used to.

They are going after joe and hunter with Jordan leading the investigations. He's a pitbull and isn't a bit afraid of them.

There will be too much heat and Pierre, the white house's press secretary's head is going to explode.

They need to get Biden out of the spotlight now before they start making shit public. If dems still has the house, biden would still be in.

We will have kamala Harris for the next 10 years if the elections don't get fixed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic