Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden takes classified information very seriously.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I got $50 says they were planted so Michelle Obama can run for President, who wants my money??
Michael Obummer won't run for president until coming out as a trannie. Then we're all fucked because that's the trifecta. The black community, the alphabet soup group, and the god damn feminist... You might as well cut off your junk, put on a pretty dress and get in line for the free food...

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Michael Obummer won't run for president until coming out as a trannie. Then we're all fucked because that's the trifecta. The black community, the alphabet soup group, and the god damn feminist... You might as well cut off your junk, put on a pretty dress and get in line for the free food...
I do not know about planted but for sure they want Biden to step away so they can get another terrible candidate.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Soros behind it all? He has the $$ to throw around. He's as old as God himself and why would he care if the USA collapses??

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I do not know about planted but for sure they want Biden to step away so they can get another terrible candidate.
Problem is that any democrat including a tree stump could beat Trump or DeSantis. The democrats own everything the media, have gobs of money and mailed ballots with harvesting with preferential laws in place to fix information on ballots.
I honestly have no hope anymore.
All this is a distraction from massive corruption in Ukraine unchecked illegal immigrants open border letting millions of doses of drugs in everyday and sky high inflation food and supply chain shortages. Etc etc etc

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Problem is that any democrat including a tree stump could beat Trump or DeSantis. The democrats own everything the media, have gobs of money and mailed ballots with harvesting with preferential laws in place to fix information on ballots.
If the progressives really thought this, they'd leave both Trump and DeSantis alone. The fact of the matter is they're terrified of both of them. Why Trump still scares them is confusing to me. I have a hard time believing many independent voters would cast their vote for him. Too much baggage.

Trump was absolutely correct on all the big ticket items: China, Mexico trade, Mexico border, Iran, Israel, NATO, taxes, Constitutional jurists. And it was entertaining to watch the media melt down every time he opened his mouth. Trump pantsed the entire media and exposed them for the biased hypocrites they always were, but always denied being.

But I'm ready to vote for someone else. DeSantis has a good track record of governance in Florida, and has no problem picking a fight with the media when he needs to.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
If the progressives really thought this, they'd leave both Trump and DeSantis alone. The fact of the matter is they're terrified of both of them. Why Trump still scares them is confusing to me. I have a hard time believing many independent voters would cast their vote for him. Too much baggage.

Trump was absolutely correct on all the big ticket items: China, Mexico trade, Mexico border, Iran, Israel, NATO, taxes, Constitutional jurists. And it was entertaining to watch the media melt down every time he opened his mouth. Trump pantsed the entire media and exposed them for the biased hypocrites they always were, but always denied being.

But I'm ready to vote for someone else. DeSantis has a good track record of governance in Florida, and has no problem picking a fight with the media when he needs to.
They will never leave anyone alone and that includes the highest level as presidential candidates to the most common twitter user.
I do agree that they are terrified of Trump. DeSantis has become their new whipping boy and have been trying to assassinate his character for several years now.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
If Biden came out today and announced he was not running for President in 2024....this would all be silenced by tomorrow. I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes in the democrat party, but they will come together as usual in the end and stick together, along with the mainstream media not going into their business once a plan is settled on. The media is just following orders by those behind the scenes with power to knock down Biden. There is NO WAY this would have ever made the time of day, unless they were not trying to push him out. You notice the first leak came out on the day his wife had surgery and was not by his side....seems a little coincidental, maybe.

I'm not sure what is going on with Pence. If true, he should face the same scrutiny as Biden, as both did not have the clearance to obtain and keep these documents...unlike those who held the position of President. Hell, Biden has documents from when he was a flippin' senator!

Personally, I think Hilary is going to run in 2024. Before 2020 and 2022 elections, I think she had no interest, but I have to imagine she is licking her chops at the opportunity to run now after seeing how those elections went....she realizes she now has a cakewalk in front of her for a path to the presidency. Seeing that the republicans are not fixing the voting issues, both on their incompetency and the crap done by the dems, 2024 will be the same result. I mean, Bitch McConnell is pretty much a democrat and does nothing unless it effects him obtaining his own position. He withheld funding from so many candidates this last mid-term, and then you have Ronna McDaniel, who is not much better as the RNC chair, and who appears to have been re-elected. If these issues were fixed, along with a better ground game and mail-in-voting plan by the repiublicans, then i'd feel more confident....but NOTHING is being fixed or addressed. I mean that in terms the illegal crap done at the elections, and also the shady legal practices where LE can't do anything.

The Clintons and Obamas weaponized the DOJ, CIA, and FBI at the highest levels while they were in office, and before leaving. You add in the butthurt Bush leftovers, nobody with an America First agenda will win.

But back to the topic at hand....Biden should be indicted, he broke the law and safety, he needs to be held accountable. His sorry ass (and Pence as well) both came out and slung mud on Trump when they did the same thing. Trump's was legal, there's were not.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I do agree that they are terrified of Trump. DeSantis has become their new whipping boy and have been trying to assassinate his character for several years now.
Anybody that gets mauled by the press like DeSantis has clearly has them scared. At the moment, they're leaving Pence and Nikki Haley and Kristi Noem and Mike Pompeo alone, but that'll change quickly if they perceive any of them vaulting in front of Trump and DeSantis.

Would be kind of funny to see what happens if Tim Scott takes off. The black racist! LOL

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Personally, I think Hilary is going to run in 2024. Before 2020 and 2022 elections, I think she had no interest, but I have to imagine she is licking her chops at the opportunity to run now after seeing how those elections went....she realizes she now has a cakewalk in front of her for a path to the presidency.
I agree that Hillary wants to run, but the Dems don't want her to. She's 0-2 in runs for the Presidency. I just don't see them wanting to deal with her BS. Obama can't stand the Clintons, and he still has a lot of sway in the party. If she makes any noises about running, the Dems can say the classified material, if disqualifying for Biden, is applicable to her, and if she doesn't get the message, they'll start leaking all the graft associated with the Clinton Foundation. That's the party's way of telling her to go out to the Hamptons where you're still invited to all the cool-kid parties, drink yourself to oblivion, while enjoying your ill-gotten millions.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I agree that Hillary wants to run, but the Dems don't want her to. She's 0-2 in runs for the Presidency. I just don't see them wanting to deal with her BS. Obama can't stand the Clintons, and he still has a lot of sway in the party. If she makes any noises about running, the Dems can say the classified material, if disqualifying for Biden, is applicable to her, and if she doesn't get the message, they'll start leaking all the graft associated with the Clinton Foundation. That's the party's way of telling her to go out to the Hamptons where you're still invited to all the cool-kid parties, drink yourself to oblivion, while enjoying your ill-gotten millions.
Yea, I can see that outcome as well. I am just guessing above in my prior post based on feel and a few things i've read. However, I think it really depends on who all is running, who they want to win, and if they have somebody in mind, whether or not that candidate will win. Actually, the last point I stated may not matter...I mean, they hid brain-dead Joe in a basement the entire election, he makes no sense, has a history of lying more than anybody in the history of politics, and he still won. I can't say, and like you mentioned, it may or will come down to how much sway and current power Obama has. I know he still has a lot, I have it in my mind (not proven of course) that he is running a shadow government behind the scenes....but I can see, to an extent, the same for the Clintons. I hope they both cancel each other out and go to war against each other....heh heh heh:D

Whether it's Hilary, or somebody that is in tight with Obama et al, if the voting process is followed and allowed like has been in place the past couple years, Mickey Mouse would have a shot of winning.

If republicans fix the issues above, they can easily win.....but there are just enough big mouths with no action in the party with vested interests. That, or they are scared and just sit back and do nothing. This isn't even factoring in the places that will allow these millions of extra illegals coming in to vote.

The dems only have to win a few battleground states, and that will seal the deal for them. Republicans need to concentrate everywhere, but if they do not fix their issues in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, possibly Colorado, Michigan, and Wisconsin....they will lose easily.

Trump is my guy, but i will vote for DeSantis if he loses, even if they go to war. There is so much that will happen between now and then, it will be crazy with so many twists and turns.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Maybe Clinton should reinvent herself as Hilaria!
LOL

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Maybe Clinton should reinvent herself as Hilaria!
LOL
Like when she tried to talk black and say she carries a bottle of hot sauce around with her everywhere:D

She can say she is a mix between a Latina and the Peninsular countries, haha. Like Alex Baldwin's wife:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic