Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Biden takes classified information very seriously.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
That sounds good enough for me. I believe him. There is no way he knew they were there, in multiple locations, nor would he have any idea what is within them. I mean, documents on China, Ukraine, Iran, et al.....no suspicion there.

There is no way he is dumb enough to admit they were in a garage, one with a Corvette, in it, where there is no secret service there to further guard them. Oh wait, he did today.

I am happy the justice department did not reveal all this back in November, when the first batch was found, I mean, we don't want it to interfere with the midterm elections. Great job! I mean, it's okay that a prior "President" can have it baraged all over the MSM as it happens, but it's not okay for it to happen to Joeseph.

There is also no way then, Vice President Biden, would have done all this.....you know, taking classified information that he has no privilege to take....UNLIKE an actual PRESIDENT of the USA, who has the ability to declassify information.....you know, like Obama, Clinton, and Bush all did. So I mean, i'm sure Biden didn't even know any of this were in his possession.

Besides, it's just a few documents.....oh wait, a THIRD batch was just discovered....i'm sure it's just another "small" one.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Fwiw, DOJ has already appointed a (different) Special Counsel to look into this bit of presidential shit. We'll be better able to judge things after we see what, if anything, happens to our 2 bad boys.

I am normally against arbitrary limits or quotas based on age, gender, race, etc. but it's looking like we need age limits for presidential candidates, probably other elected offices, maybe appointed (SCOTUS for instance) as well.

We'll see if all the newly elected from 2022 get on this for us ........

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Im beginning to think a majority of the "new thinking" public likes this kinda shit. A half ass run country, shady shit, a elite few that get to get away with any and everything.... just eventually flat lining our Nation.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Im beginning to think a majority of the "new thinking" public likes this kinda shit. A half ass run country, shady shit, a elite few that get to get away with any and everything.... just eventually flat lining our Nation.
There is nothing about your statement that can be refuted by our current fascination with The Kardashians, or the Johnnie Depp divorce, and before them ... Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, etc.

It just looks like Washington DC wants to out-do Hollywood.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
This is the thing that pisses me off. As a collateral duty, I served as the assistant security manager for one of the original classification authorities for three years. In that time, I witnessed several service members carelessly mishandle classified information. None were malicious. They just didn't secure the material or negligently placed a classified thumb drive or disk in a non-classified computer. In each case, after the investigation was over, their clearances were revoked. If their military occupational specialty required a clearance they were either re-classified or separated. In one case, the officer was a reservist and his civilian job required a clearance as well, so he lost his civilian job. We hold them accountable, but we never hold politicians accountable for the same. If I was a service member and that happened to me, I would lawyer the hell up and point to all the times it happens at the top levels with no accountability.

Even better. When I retired, I worked as a special agent for the DCISA, performing these investigations. Most of those on capitol hill do not even have adjudicated investigations to gain clearance. They cannot pass the background investigations due to law violations, debt, foreign contacts, foreign interest (you can't have any), etc... They just hand them classified information like a teacher hands out homework assignments in elementary school.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
My initial thought is.....

Biden pissed off the wrong people with his stating he wanted to run for re-election. So either Obama or Hillary is cutting him down. I believe it is Obama lawyers who found the documents at his house (batch #2.....the garage and Corvette stuff). They may be behind the other 2 batches that have been found as well, i'm not sure.

Biden is going to claim ignorance that he did not put them there. However, he already admitted to it today when he mentioned that they were safe in his garage with his....Covette. LOL! Not that he can't weasel his way out of it being a braindead fool.

So if the above is true, then:

1) God forbid we have Kamala as president:rolleyes:
2) Maybe this is an example of when Testboner mentions that Presidents are chosen and not elected....at least outside of the voting system. Somebody is pulling the strings....my bet is that it is either or both Obama and the Clintons, as well as the whole Globalist team for the New World Order.

Biden has always been a corrupt liar....it's not even debatable. So nothing will surprise me. He's just never been held accountable, except for the time or two he was caught and had to drop out from running for President/office(s).

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
they are puppets. the real string pullers we will never know who they are. They've been hidden players for centuries.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
they are puppets. the real string pullers we will never know who they are. They've been hidden players for centuries.
Doesn't matter he put his name on the shit, he needs to be held liable as all of us would be.
This asshole has tanked the entire country with his strokes of the pen.
No gun was held at his head when he was signing all his bullshit Executive orders so fuck him

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Doesn't matter he put his name on the shit, he needs to be held liable as all of us would be.
This asshole has tanked the entire country with his strokes of the pen.
No gun was held at his head when he was signing all his bullshit Executive orders so fuck him
I agree bro. All I am saying is these are surface ponds. This guy can barely wipe his ass or walk in a straight line. He's an installation just like the other ponds most likely after JFK. The real issue is we have been compromised going back several decades by a global parasite. The idea of opening the borders is to weaken the masses and fragment everyone from merging as a collective consciousness.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Fun Fact: Joe Biden can do more pushups than any other POTUS.

With that kind of physical ability, I don't care what he does in that office.

Crumb bless the USA ~Arnold aka Conan Schwarzenegger

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic