Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden: After you get vaccinated "we'll tell you what you can and can't do"

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Don't you all think it's kinda strange that no one is getting the flu?

Or even the common cold. Hell we can't even have allergies because that sniffling and sneezing is related to covid 19. Even a friggin' sinus headache.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I like reading these to see who are the “enlightened ones” that are better than all of us and we are very fortunate to them to grace us with their presence on the Underground. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I like seeing who is so self conscious that they respond to a general post in a thread with 3 pages of posts as if I called them out personally.

Tf does me logging into another site have to do with this anyways?

Shit, just broke my own rule.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I love this site!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I like going to sites that are more insightful and less inciteful.
Off to butterflycollectorsdotcom ......

brb

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dam it; I always get this site mixed up with SI. I’ve been spending to much time underground (Tapatalk lumps all the sites together).

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dam it; I always get this site mixed up with SI. I’ve been spending to much time underground (Tapatalk lumps all the sites together).

"SI" = Sports Illustrated lol? I'm also on a Board that was once an SI but has been a UG since the relatively recent time I got there. Regardless, I'm glad I have them "both" plus TID ... a lot of common board dna with here and there, but an interesting dynamic going on lately as to slightly different ways of doing things.

Found a board a while back that mighta been perfect for me, but I unwisely burned my bridges before me with that one. Admin seemed like one to admire, actually had a sticky forbidding political or political debate threads included in with the board rules area. When I was receiving source-promotion emails and couldn't figure out how to block them I asked the Admin to just delete ME, and that's the cards I dealt myself.

Looking back, I think too much politics on boards originally dedicated to just bodybuilding has become distracting, divisive, and chock-full of hate that diminishes some boards ... woulda been far smarter for me to just ignore the source emails on that other board, but ...........

The dinosaurs faded away when they refused to adapt to a world that refused to adapt to them, I'm right behind I guess, plan to stick with the 2 places I got until my adherence to fake facts and fond memories of how our world used to be seals my fate.

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Thanks for the suggestion. What was the name of the forum? Was on AM but that place was a ghost town so I cancelled it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for the suggestion. What was the name of the forum? Was on AM but that place was a ghost town so I cancelled it.

Apologies if I misled. I don't promote other forums, sources, etc. when I would be doing it at someone else's home. I never gave the other place a chance; it may be I woulda had complaints about god-knows-what-else there too if I had. I hate it if I was a "tease;" if it's any solace that other place struck my noob ass as having had a storied history but a slowly shrinking future ... less so than the 2 I enjoy today.

Nobody asks dinosaurs for life extension tips anymore, and it may be most of my shit is a good argument for Ignore buttons.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic