pbtom
What's New?

Biden: After you get vaccinated "we'll tell you what you can and can't do"

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I can't wait to do my part so that *maybe* I might be granted permission by Joe Biden and his government to have a *small* 4th of July gathering this year.

:rolleyes:

Was that the same speech where Biden forgot the Secretary of Defense's name? :)

No that was a day or two prior...this was something separate and by itself to address the China Corona Virus.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
not much different than the government telling you what you can and can’t put into your own body. the Government owns you. it’ll decide what you can and can’t do to your own body. And if it doesn’t like what you put into your body it’ll arrest you and put you in prison.

what kind of government will put you in prison for doing what you want to do with own body? that’s so fucked up.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I am just glad that some American governors are saying "fuck this shit" and opening up, because MAYBE that will spread.

We've been on the strictest lockdowns in North American for a year. We're not even out of the current one, and some kunt is on TV saying we need to go under a stricter lockdown, even though cases, hospitalizations and deaths are plummeting.

These medical experts are fucked, and so are the politicians that listen to them.

Biden is batshit crazy, the CDC is a fear-mongering puppet for the WHO, and the whole world is fucked.

We need some sanity. NOW.

Five states -- Texas, Mississippi, Iowa, Montana and North Dakota -- have ended, or soon will end, statewide mask mandates, despite the looming threat of COVID-19 and highly transmissible variants.

They're joining 11 other states -- Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Tennessee -- that never required face coverings statewide.

In Florida they never had a statewide mask mandate and there was a comparison of those counties that had a mask mandate and those who did not: “When counties DID have a mandate in effect, there were 667,239 cases over 3,137 days with an average of 23 cases per 100,000 per day. When counties DID NOT have a countywide order, there were 438,687 cases over 12,139 days with an average of 22 cases per 100,000 per day.”

In other words, counties with mask-mandates in place actually did WORSE than those that refused to implement them. What these stats further tell me is most likely those that wore masks had a false sense of security because wearing on on not wearing one seem to make very little difference.

“When states DID have a mandate in effect, there were 9,605,256 cases over 5,907 total days and averaged 27 cases per 100,000 per day. When states DID NOT have a statewide order there were 5,781,716 cases over 5,772 total days averaging 17 cases per 100,000 people per day.”

How smart do you have to be to figure this one out?

Flex, when people get scared, most quit thinking rationally. If you ahve ever come on a tragedy like an automobile accident. Most of the people there iwll be screaming and standing around in a panic while people are bleeding in the street needing immediate assistance. Very few keep a cool head and swing into action to help. Right now, over half this country are standing like a deer in headlights so cared they can't think rationally. They jsut stand there shaking and have to be spoon fed information.

Ask youself this.......what kind of environment is best for a virus? WARM.....HUMID....right? What is going on with the porus mask we strap on our face every day......a wam humid environment. Perfect environment for virus transmission. There is evern research that points this out. In fact, there has been an increase in candida increvctions as a result of these masks. Just got through reading that research.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've never agreed that masks work. They're a waste of time and effort. We also look like a programed world of idiots with people walking around everywhere wearing them. Useless sheep wandering in fear of a mirage of lies.

Common sense tells me that even if you're one of the fearful sheep and have had the vaccine shot, why would you need to wear a mask any longer? You're immune!!!!!!!!

Beyond idiotic.

Last edited:
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Oh but lets not ignore his other option for us....if you don't 'do your part,' Joe and his administration will have to 'put restrictions back on!' lol

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It's amazing and relieving what a difference in opinion on this board vs UGBB. I have no desire to get vaccinated.

Slic.
If you talk politics over there it turns into a shit storm.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic