Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden Administration

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
No man, your argument from the beginning was middle class didn't get shit.

You were wrong no matter how you try to switch up what you were originally saying.

Just a reminder that this was the biggest tax cut ever and the middle class benefited the most.

There is nothing else that can be said here because there was never a better cut. Your problem here is Trump, not the taxes.

Maybe you can show when a president did a better tax cut?

The obvious must be mentioned: No president has ever altered tax. A president cannot change tax — it is an act of Congress.
So at best, you could say that the congress in control during the trump presidency changed taxation more to your liking.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
No man, your argument from the beginning was middle class didn't get shit.

You were wrong no matter how you try to switch up what you were originally saying.

Just a reminder that this was the biggest tax cut ever and the middle class benefited the most.

There is nothing else that can be said here because there was never a better cut. Your problem here is Trump, not the taxes.

Maybe you can show when a president did a better tax cut?

Let's try this again. IF I said the middle class didn't get anything at all, that was wrong. Truthfully, I'm not going to go back and read ever single post I made. If I said something that made you feel that that was my opinion of this tax, then I'm sorry about that. Clearly the middle class felt some effects.

Here's my alternative to Trump's plan. An EPIC AND MASSIVE tax break for working class and middle class families. NOTHING AT ALL for billionaires and global multinational corporations who already are hoarding historic record amounts of cash. NOTHING. NOT A FUCKING PENNY.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
The obvious must be mentioned: No president has ever altered tax. A president cannot change tax — it is an act of Congress.
So at best, you could say that the congress in control during the trump presidency changed taxation more to your liking.

True. But the Trumpies must worship at the alter of Trump. He is a godlike, all knowing, all pure personification of truth and goodness. Trump is the second coming of Christ for the Trumpies.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
True. But the Trumpies must worship at the alter of Trump. He is a godlike, all knowing, all pure personification of truth and goodness. Trump is the second coming of Christ for the Trumpies.

It’s true. All of politics / statism is cultic religion.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Many Trump followers are suffering a mental psychosis. His “Qanon” segment (no small number) of worshippers are the most clearly evident mentally disabled. A dangerous cult, it’s one of if not the most bizarre phenomenon’s in contemporary history.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I voted for Trump because I thought Hillary was/is a crook and the most unlikable candidate in the last 100 years. I voted for Trump over Biden, because Biden is a complete idiot and after 50 years in gov't service didn't have jack-shit to show for it. 70 millions voters did the same thing. That's hardly a cult.

Not only that, but Trump pretty much did what he said he was going to do. He was right about Iran, he was right about China, he secured multiple peace deals between Israel and middle east foes. He was right about illegal immigration. He was right about reducing regulation that was choking the US economy. He was right about NATO. He was right about Ukraine/Russia (he was imposing sanctions on the Russia pipeline, not the dems). He was right about US energy independence.

AND Trump was/is a narcissist. I don't like the guy. But if the dems put up cackling Kamala Harris or Hillary again as their Prez candidate in 2024, I'll vote for whoever is the GOP candidate, even Trump.

So I know it's popular to call Trump voters idiots, but what I listed above are some reasonable objective reasons why people did and may vote for him again. Does that make his voters cultists? OK, if you say so.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Many Trump followers are suffering a mental psychosis. His “Qanon” segment (no small number) of worshippers are the most clearly evident mentally disabled. A dangerous cult, it’s one of if not the most bizarre phenomenon’s in contemporary history.
So, lol if we were to presume that this Qanon or whatever it is "worships" Trump with human sacrifices of young virgins and they are so dangerous to us all then why have we not seen them looting and burning cities and raping children?
WTF?
So what are Biden "worshippers" called and what are they doing besides fucking up the country with their stupid equality for all no matter what bullshit and promoting separatism while killing jobs, fucking up the economy and causing inflation while opening the borders up to who the fuck knows what is coming through except we all know those fuckers aren't going to pay any taxes and sure the fuck haven't taken Adolph Bidens phony shots to save us all and show their Patriotism lol.

We all know Trump was and is a Prick, however it is undisputable that this buttfucker in office right now is some old drunk fucker that knows not wtf he is doing from one moment to the next and is either the stupidest person in history to sit in that chair or he is run by the most Anti-American dangerous cult LOL on the planet.
I would go back and take the Orange man Bad guy over this anyday.
Now let me go see about this Sasquatch oops I mean Qanon hoax.
Cheers TB, I always love to hear your intelligent responses and funny thing is years and years ago I used to laugh at your crazy Anti-Govt rants, I think you even got banned for it once hahah but I must say in these times you are seemingly correct about some things.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
So, lol if we were to presume that this Qanon or whatever it is "worships" Trump with human sacrifices of young virgins and they are so dangerous to us all then why have we not seen them looting and burning cities and raping children?
WTF?
So what are Biden "worshippers" called and what are they doing besides fucking up the country with their stupid equality for all no matter what bullshit and promoting separatism while killing jobs, fucking up the economy and causing inflation while opening the borders up to who the fuck knows what is coming through except we all know those fuckers aren't going to pay any taxes and sure the fuck haven't taken Adolph Bidens phony shots to save us all and show their Patriotism lol.

We all know Trump was and is a Prick, however it is undisputable that this buttfucker in office right now is some old drunk fucker that knows not wtf he is doing from one moment to the next and is either the stupidest person in history to sit in that chair or he is run by the most Anti-American dangerous cult LOL on the planet.
Cheers TB, I always love to hear your intelligent responses and funny thing is years and years ago I used to laugh at your crazy Anti-Govt rants, I think you even got banned for it once hahah but I must say in these times you are seemingly correct about some things.

LG,
Trump, Biden, Qanon cheerleaders…. All political related advocates are mental disability cult members. ALL of them.
To believe in such an illusory tale is not mentally balanced.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
WTF?

Imagining a Trump body double at a little jerk-fest AZ rally, and thinking it may have been JFK, is not defendable as being mentally balanced.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LG,
Trump, Biden, Qanon cheerleaders…. All political related advocates are mental disability cult members. ALL of them.
To believe in such an illusory tale is not mentally balanced.
Love it

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Imagining a Trump body double at a little jerk-fest AZ rally, and thinking it may have been JFK, is not defendable as being mentally balanced.
Someone actually thinks JFK was there and is alive?
Man that is almost as fucked up as believing that drunk and a crack whore that sucked her way to the top could represent the people of the USA.
Sounds like cults and conspiracies are rampant these days............
What about when Biden proclaims no more grass eating animals allowed because of Global warming what will happen to our Carnivorous lifestyle?
This place is going down the shitter fast.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Someone actually thinks JFK was there and is alive?
Man that is almost as fucked up as believing that drunk and a crack whore that sucked her way to the top could represent the people of the USA.
Sounds like cults and conspiracies are rampant these days............
What about when Biden proclaims no more grass eating animals allowed because of Global warming what will happen to our Carnivorous lifestyle?
This place is going down the shitter fast.

Yes, people are fucking whacky.
And yes, Biden says that (about food)….. as put forth by actual owners / delegators of societal orchestration. He’s a puppet — just like ALL others before him who’ve been selected (not elected) President.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic