Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden Administration

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I dislike Biden as much as the next guy.. But in all fairness, the media (right and left) did dump on him for the single thing he did right. Get us out of Afghanistan, immediately, no more promises, no more delays, no more fake timelines and procrastinations from the military brass in an attempt to get Americans to forget and move on. It's the one thing Biden did of value and it's the one thing he got shit for from everybody.

We know why this is. Faux News and CNN (Clinton News Network) are both owned and operated by the CIA / Military industrial complex who want continued trillions for forever wars. Faux and CNN launched an all out war on Biden when Biden announced the pullout. CNN started telling it's viewers "what about the women and children in Afghanistan?!" Faux News started telling it's viewers that we were giving up and giving in and shame on Biden.
It wasn't that he did it, it was the totally backwards fucked up WAY that he did it. He should be court martialed for it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
It wasn't that he did it, it was the totally backwards fucked up WAY that he did it. He should be court martialed for it.

Anyone who thinks that there was a peaceful and easy way to pull out of Afghanistan is living in a dream world. In fact, if it was brutal and ugly, so much the better. It's good if the US learns a painful lesson. We have no business nation building. Especially to the tune of trillions of our dollars. No. Fuck that. A short painful yank of the bandage and that's that.

Trump was too much of a chicken shit fairy to do it.

It's the single and solitary thing Biden ever did right. Biden should get an award for it.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Anyone who thinks that there was a peaceful and easy way to pull out of Afghanistan is living in a dream world. In fact, if it was brutal and ugly, so much the better. It's good if the US learns a painful lesson. We have no business nation building. Especially to the tune of trillions of our dollars. No. Fuck that. A short painful yank of the bandage and that's that.

Trump was too much of a chicken shit fairy to do it.

It's the single and solitary thing Biden ever did right. Biden should get an award for it.
You think he did it the right way? OK bro. Can't reason with that.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You think he did it the right way? OK bro. Can't reason with that.

There is no right way. There was no right reason to go there. No right reason to stay there. There's no right reason to spend over 7 trillion nation building over 20 years when our country is starting to look like a fucking third world country from lack of infrastructure. Congrats though, the military industrial complex is now 7 trillion dollars richer and there are thousands of US solders dead and hundreds of thousands of Afghanis dead. And now the Muslim world hates us even more.

There was no right way.

Hopefully the next time some asshole politician wants to invade some country Americans will think twice and say no. Pain is a great teacher.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
There is no right way. There was no right reason to go there. No right reason to stay there. There's no right reason to spend over 7 trillion nation building over 20 years when our country is starting to look like a fucking third world country from lack of infrastructure. Congrats though, the military industrial complex is now 7 trillion dollars richer and there are thousands of US solders dead and hundreds of thousands of Afghanis dead. And now the Muslim world hates us even more.

There was no right way.

Hopefully the next time some asshole politician wants to invade some country Americans will think twice and say no. Pain is a great teacher.
This is exactly correct.
All this who-hah about “the way our military was pulled out,” blah! blah!! blah!!! when the fact of the matter is, “we” should never have rightfully been there in the first place.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

There was no right way.

But you said he did it right?

Now you say there is no right way. OK...do you think he did it the best way possible?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
This is exactly correct.
All this who-hah about “the way our military was pulled out,” blah! blah!! blah!!! when the fact of the matter is, “we” should never have rightfully been there in the first place.

But we were there. And it was past time we left for sure, but the way we left was absolutely fucked up.

A better plan should have been executed to minimize or avoid damages, lives lost, $85 billion of military surplus donated to Taliban by traitor Joe. None of thise things should have happened and could have been avoided...if it had been done properly.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
But you said he did it right?

Now you say there is no right way. OK...do you think he did it the best way possible?

There's no logical inconsistency here in my previous statements. And I thought I was clear. The only way to pull out is going to be bad. That's it. There were no good ways to pull out. Only bad.

It was always going to be a messy pullout, whether it was now, a year or ten years or fifty years. Anytime a huge force evacuates a country or geographical region there is a power vacuum. Other powers move in to fill that vacuum. Afghanistan has now returned to it's original political homeostasis. And we're no longer losing solders and spending billions or trillions there. That's a win for the US. As for Afghanistan, if they don't like their current situation it's on them to change it, like the US did in 1776.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
But we were there. And it was past time we left for sure, but the way we left was absolutely fucked up.

A better plan should have been executed to minimize or avoid damages, lives lost, $85 billion of military surplus donated to Taliban by traitor Joe. None of thise things should have happened and could have been avoided...if it had been done properly.

Ugh. This is a BS talking point that Faux News uses. The military equipment was not worth the cost of removing. And the US military was well aware that this equipment is high maintenance and needs expert US technological know how to keep running and in addition needs a steady stream of parts which the Taliban does not have access to. These cave dwelling Taliban solders with their 3rd grade level educations cannot service this equipment. The US military took what they wanted and left the stuff that was not cost effective to remove. This happens all the time. Nothing new. Vietnam, same thing. Korea, same thing.

And if you're so worried about equipment being left behind in military withdraws, then you should want the US to not get involved in quagmires ever again.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
This is exactly correct.

It may be hoo-hah and blah, blah, blah to you and FT...but it was more important than that to many others with family there, not to mention the 13 service members who died. 10 of those were marines from here at Camp Pendleton (I live in San Diego).

Those 10 marines were all in the same unit and I know their commander. It's more than blah blah blah to that commander...who can't even talk about it in anything other than vague broad generalities.

You have every right to think and speak the way you guys do, but your apparent dismissiveness and apathy of these costs will likely lose you a good portion of your audience.

Reactions: HDH
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Ugh. This is a BS talking point that Faux News uses. The military equipment was not worth the cost of removing. And the US military was well aware that this equipment is high maintenance and needs expert US technological know how to keep running and in addition needs a steady stream of parts which the Taliban does not have access to. These cave dwelling Taliban solders with their 3rd grade level educations cannot service this equipment. The US military took what they wanted and left the stuff that was not cost effective to remove. This happens all the time. Nothing new. Vietnam, same thing. Korea, same thing.

And if you're so worried about equipment being left behind in military withdraws, then you should want the US to not get involved in quagmires ever again.

And yet, there they were, taliban driving humvees and shooting guns left behind by American forces. If it costs too much to haul it back, destroy it all so they can't use it. That doesn't cost much.

And what about the lives lost that didn't have to be lost as we left? Hadn't had any lives lost in months before. Lack of a good plan cost lives.

May not have been a right way, but there was a better way than what was done.

You've made it pretty clear you don't give a shit what the costs were. Probably best we drop this.

Reactions: HDH
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You've made it pretty clear you don't give a shit what the costs were. Probably best we drop this.

Sure thing. But one last thing, first. I care more about the lives that would be lost if we continued to draw things out. More, lives lost. More trillions spent.

But we're out now and that bleeding has stopped. It's a win.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic