Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden Administration

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I want a part of the 450,000 $ for parents of illegals, who knows a good Chinese printer

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is some major BS (not you, the Biden admin for possibly going for it)!!!

There are not many things I can put higher on the fukkin' bullshit meter than what they are thinking with this.....over$450K per illegal immigrant, and over a million per household....WHAT THE FUCK!:mad:

This admin continues to outdo itself on strategies of fukking our country over....this is by far above at the top.....it's absurd!

If republicans do not win majority in the 2022 elections....we are screwed!!!

There is no way anybody would change my mind on thinking they are purposely trying to ruin our country.....this type of stuff just doesn't happen by being only ignorant....it's on purpose from ignorant people.
Honestly man, I don't think they'll give that money to them. What it will do is keep us pissed and fighting with each other and word will spread down south of the border and we will have multiple caravans and probably the biggest caravan yet.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This made me laugh-

1635923378363.png

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
This is some major BS (not you, the Biden admin for possibly going for it)!!!
There are not many things I can put higher on the fukkin' bullshit meter than what they are thinking with this.....over$450K per illegal immigrant, and over a million per household....WHAT THE FUCK!:mad:
This admin continues to outdo itself on strategies of fukking our country over....this is by far above at the top.....it's absurd!
If republicans do not win majority in the 2022 elections....we are screwed!!!
There is no way anybody would change my mind on thinking they are purposely trying to ruin our country.....this type of stuff just doesn't happen by being only ignorant....it's on purpose from ignorant people.
I'd about shit myself when I saw this. How does there admin plan on paying for all this? Printing another billion dollars? All for some illegals that knowing crossed our boarder illegally.. yeah lets reward them. If anyone should fork this bill, its should be all the useless idiots who agree with the pay out because they argue that human rights were disregarded. Give me a break. Last time I checked when you break certain laws you forfeit your rights.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Honestly man, I don't think they'll give that money to them. What it will do is keep us pissed and fighting with each other and word will spread down south of the boarder and we will have multiple caravans and probably the biggest caravan yet.
Pandora box

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You will own nothing and be happy.

8 predictions from the world economic forum by 2030.

In communist countries, you own nothing because the govt owns everything.

How does a communist world sound?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
While Biden said the WSJ article was false, the ACLU, who is spearheading the lawsuit, stated they are in settlement negotiations with the DOJ. So basically, the ACLU is telling everyone that Biden is a liar and doesn't know what he's talking about. If the past is any guide, my guess is that Biden has/had no idea this issue even existed before he was asked. That guy doesn't know anything unless his handlers inform him. Elder abuse....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Your guess was correct. Brandon has no clue what his administration is doing. the White House had to clarify today that Brandon meant no payment of $450k was going to be paid but anything $449k and under he’s OK with.

he’s a mentally disabled incompetent fool along with the rest of his administration officials.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Your guess was correct. Brandon has no clue what his administration is doing. the White House had to clarify today that Brandon meant no payment of $450k was going to be paid but anything $449k and under he’s OK with.

he’s a mentally disabled incompetent fool along with the rest of his administration officials.
Just give him some ice cream and tinker toys, and keep him occupied....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic