Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden Administration

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
This administration was a joke from the last moment of the past election. The fact they found a way to appear as if they won is akin to a coup d'etat in many people's opinion. Could this be the norm? Do we no longer have a free and democratic Republic that our founding fathers set in motion?
Anyway.... When I read one news agency state that they did agree Biden mishandled the Afghanistan situation badly and then went as far to say, " Well, it would have been far worse had Trump been in office"

I was speechless !!!! This is so typical of the liberal media on multiple levels. It's like saying " Yes I robbed the local 7-11 but hey, it would have been worse if Trump was in office"

WTF does Trump have to do in either case?
This country and the Media are totally lost. I'm ashamed of my country.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Anyway.... When I read one news agency state that they did agree Biden mishandled the Afghanistan situation badly and then went as far to say, " Well, it would have been far worse had Trump been in office"

I was speechless !!!! This is so typical of the liberal media on multiple levels. It's like saying " Yes I robbed the local 7-11 but hey, it would have been worse if Trump was in office"

WTF does Trump have to do in either case?

When this kind of stuff is printed, it just pulls the mask off of the MSM. If Trump did one thing, he made it painfully apparent how non-objective the press is. Today, the MSM is not believed by many, and they have only themselves to blame.

Who care what Trump would have done? He's not the Prez, Biden is. Biden isn't getting skewered for exiting Afghanistan, the vast majority of the American public is either supportive or at least sympathetic to the objective. It's the completely amateur way in which it was executed. Biden and his ilk have been saying that they're the adults in the room. Hard to say that right now. They look like a bunch of clowns, and the whole world sees it for what it is.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
1629323795950.png

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Biden isn't taking press questions. He sat down with George Stephanopoulos for an interview recently but everyone refuses to release the unedited version. "We'll get you a transcript" they say.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
MARC THIESSEN: This is Joe Biden, "Mr. Diplomacy" – the guy who just traveled to Europe and declared the return of a golden age of American diplomacy. And instead, he’s hiding in the basement at Camp David and not talking to world leaders. And we need to remember this isn’t just a U.S. withdrawal. This is a NATO withdrawal. There were 7,000 NATO troops on the ground in Afghanistan that are getting pulled out. There are thousands of foreign nationals – French, British, German, Canadian, other countries – who are stuck in Afghanistan trying to figure out how to get to the airport, how to get out of there. So, this is not just an American disaster; it’s a NATO disaster. It’s a disaster precipitated by Joe Biden.

Me:
What's going on with Camp David? Biden is almost living there and just goes to D.C. to make the occasional statement, then goes right back. It seems really weird.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic