Kiddorism
What's New?

Biden Administration

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The Taliban has over 10,000 American citizens as hostages in Afghanistan. the US military under Biden admitted they have no ability to get them out. I say bullshit, they do have the ability to get them out. dementia Joe won’t let them do it. meanwhile France and Britain are sending their special forces out into the country of Afghanistan to get their citizens out, while Joe leaves our citizens behind. what a fucking piece of shit.

the planes leaving the airport there are leaving half full with majority of afghans. wtf?

I found your comments about the French and British going in and getting their people out while the US refuses to do so unbelievable. But then I did some digging and even Jennifer Rubin, Biden's chief fellator at the WaPo, said the same thing. Absolutely unbelievable!!!

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Yeah. I still feel nothing for those people . They choose to go into a danger zone. And most are shitty military contractors or other government leeches sucking of the tits of the US taxpayer.

No more trillions. No more US troops dying. No more fighting for Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Blackrock or Boeing profits. No more fighting to control another country's resources.

Let's be painfully honest. Biden (who I hate and DID NOT vote for) did what Trump cowered in terror from doing. Biden did what Obama was too much of a dishonest fucking cunt to do. What Bush W was too corrupt to do. The apparently chaos that seems to be unfolding is a full on MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX / MEDIA attack on Biden for doing the right thing. When OANN, Fox news, ABC, MSNBC News, CNN and BBC all attack somebody...... you can god damned sure that the person who they're attacking is right.

The chaos would have happened no matter when we withdraw. Let those free loading dirtbacks stuck over there figure out there own dilemma.

You understand what military contractors do over there don't you? They support the military troops on the ground, providing information, completeing services that we dont have to utilize fully trained US soldiers to perform. I know, I have have friends & family that are or have been mil contractors working in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa. To suggest they are pieces of shit and deserve what ever they get (because we have a POTUS that refuses to pull them out) because they accepted a job that you disagree with is beyond fukked up in my book.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
But Middy, we'll never know. Because Trump backed down once he started receiving calls from the military contractors who are sucking the US tax payer dry. I mean honestly, I can say I'd have been a better quarterback than Tom Brady if I'd played football. But I didn't even try to play quarterback, so it's just conjecture, isn't it?

My observation has been that Trump is all saber rattling. Trump only acts on something went it pads his bank account. Just like politicians do.

Trump didn't even try.
You're completely wrong on this one FT. Trump had stipulations of behavior and actions that the Taliban had to abide by before he'd start the process of pulling out of the country. The Taliban showed signs of not following the agreed to terms so Trump didn't pull the trigger and was in a waiting status. SMART
MOIVE.

This monstrosity is 100% Bidens fuck up. He's brain dead.

Last edited:
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You're completely wrong on this one FT. Trump had stipulations of behavior and actions that the Taliban had to abide by before he'd start the process of pulling out of the country. The Taliban showed signs of not following the agreed to terms so Trump didn't pull the trigger and was in a waiting status. SMART
MOIVE.

I guess we'll just disagree on this one. I can't imagine a scenario in which there was an orderly exit. Because I've never seen or heard of (I listen to a lot of history lectures while I work) an orderly exit.

We ripped the Band-Aid off. It's going to sting. But it's be done. And the pain and chaos of the exit might serve a greater good. It's yet another lesson for the American people. Maybe we'll learn this time. But I doubt it.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
the hatred for the Donald blinds people to be able to see how solid of a president he was

Funny though. The other side says the same thing. Interesting how that works, eh?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You understand what military contractors do over there don't you? They support the military troops on the ground, providing information, completeing services that we dont have to utilize fully trained US soldiers to perform. I know, I have have friends & family that are or have been mil contractors working in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa. To suggest they are pieces of shit and deserve what ever they get (because we have a POTUS that refuses to pull them out) because they accepted a job that you disagree with is beyond fukked up in my book.

Maybe it is. But I'm a fuckked up person now after watching war because a game to the American people and watching war because a money making enterprise to greedy blood thirsty military contractors who make their money on war. War is horrible. It should NOT be a fuckking cookie jar full of treats. An unlimited handout to corporations.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
News coming out that the Biden administration dismantled a Trump-era organization that would have helped get American citizens out of Kabul. Stay tuned, the leaks have just begun...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Funny though. The other side says the same thing. Interesting how that works, eh?
Not really stop acting like u know something we don’t know.. I get It i like occult shit too but anyone can watch a YouTube video and think they are informed.. I’m not a Democrat or a republican either . What the hell do u support anyway besides hating everything ?

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
MOIVE.

No. While Trump was the selected puppet in office, his employers (the true “ruling party”) promulgated a narrative they chose to promulgate for the time.
NOTHING administratively observant to us (the public) is what we’re indoctrinated / trained to believe it is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic