Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden admin sneaking in banking info bill?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Saw this posted on another forum the other day. Supposedly they want to try and tax us now on miles driven.
All these taxes are getting outrageous.

image_2021-09-29_141515.png

Last edited:
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
does the president need to sign legislation that defunds the 87,000 IRS agents or does Congress alone have the authority to defund it?

its my understanding that Congress has the authority to fund it however they see fit, it’s already law.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Yeah I heard this. And they already are reporting all our transactions on PayPal and accounts like those also if it does not say gift.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
does the president need to sign legislation that defunds the 87,000 IRS agents or does Congress alone have the authority to defund it?

its my understanding that Congress has the authority to fund it however they see fit, it’s already law.
They already defunded the IRS 70 billion so they can't.

The deal McCarthy made with them allowed them to do it no hassle.

Right now they are voting on abolishing the irs all together and move from federal income tax to some type sales tax.

I haven't looked into the tax. It will also be difficult to get them votes on the first try.

The new agents were going to be there to take properties and assets when the economy crashes.

When they say we will own nothing, they weren't playing around.

Hired guns with badges.

FB_IMG_1661890543699.jpg

Last edited:
jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I heard they (McCarthy) is trying to git rid of the 87k it’s agents all together?

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
yes, to my knowledge they defunded the hiring of new IRS agents or something like that but now the bill has to go to the Senate and will probably die there. most likely going to have to wait for a republican president to sign it into law.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
How can they actually claw anything back or void out the IRS. It won't pass in the Senate, and Biden has already said he'd veto. Aren't these votes largely just symbolic?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I guess it's more of a political move in the hopes of shifting future voters, basically putting it out there "this is what we would do if you fuckers would stop voting Democrat." Disbanding or fundamentally changing the IRS is a bold move, one that I can fully support. I'm guessing the consumption/use tax is basically like a national sales tax. I live in a state with no income tax. We just have a higher sales tax, and things seem to work out just fine. I like the idea. No brackets. No bullshit. No complexity that allows people to hide shit.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think this is the start of the republican party finally standing up and stopping all this pussy ass bullshit.

It's the america first republicans though. America first is Trump's agenda.

Like Trump or not he's running the republican party. The republicans have too much pussy in their blood and can't stand up to him like they can't stand up against the dems.

We need to abolish all the 3 letter agencies. Irs sounds good to me but it would take trump in the big seat with the house and senate under republican control.

At least they stripped them of funding for the new door kickers with badges.

FB_IMG_1669066965513.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic